MAC Cosmetics Matte - Charcoal Brown

Filtered by hair type : Other
MAC Cosmetics Matte - Charcoal Brown
Matte - Charcoal BrownMatte - Charcoal Brown

4.7

Such a good match for me!! I have been searching hi and low for a good eye brow filler and today the search is over! Charcoal Brown looks like a soft cocoa color. On my brows I get a soft and beautifully matched color. Great price and does the trick!

on 9/5/2013 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Bought it recently and fell in love the first time I used it. It is a beautiful matte brown ashy colour. I use it daily and it really compliments my skin tone and also gives my eyes an extra pop while still remaining natural and clean. It is a perfect shade of brown that every girl should have in her collection. In America the price is reasonable, but I purchased in Japan.. Soooo a bit more expensive. Worth it though!

on 6/25/2012 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Charcoal brown is a cool medium/dark brown. On my fair skin, it looks dark, but it's very natural-looking. I use it as a crease color or a powder eyeliner. It's a bit too dark for my brows, but I can see how it would work for that. It blends nicely and is a great staple.

on 9/19/2011 9:25:00 AM

I also found this makes the perfect eyebrow product. Discovered this by watching a YouTube video. The color matches my own eyebrows ( has no red to it ) and when applied wet makes a great brow powder.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Charcoal Brown is one of my favorite go-to colors that I use quite often because it goes so well with everything! For a quick neutral eye, I will use this in my crease with Patina on the lid and Vex on my brow bone lined with Embark e/s. A staple matte e/s that works well with a variety of different looks. Love it!

Love this color to fill in my eyebrows. I have eyebrows but this color helps fill in perfectly! I have been using this for many months and have gotten alot of compliments on it. this will last me for quite a while which is also another plus!

Purchased this yesterday for my eyebrows and I love it! Blends in very well with the color of my eye brows.

on 6/14/2010 2:05:00 PM

I love this shade. I like that its matte as I dont like much sparkle with my eye shadows. I think this is a great neutral shade that will flatter all skin tones. I find that I only need a bit or it looks really dark.

A very universal mid-tone neutral matte brown. A nice staple in my collection that I enjoy using either as a quick eyebrow filler or to smoke out my crease.

Charcoal Brown is a little too boring for my taste to use as an eyeshadow. It's like a muted version of Espresso, which is already considered a muted brown. I use it only to fill in my eyebrows and sometimes to soften darker eyeshadows. It's not a staple to me, I can easily live without it. Will not repurchase, if ever I come to hit pan, which is not for tomorrow.