COVERGIRL WetSlicks lipgloss - Pink Sequin

COVERGIRL WetSlicks lipgloss - Pink Sequin

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this product which makes me lips feel smooth. WetSlicks is awesome. I love the pink color.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I liked this color, but the applicator brush is hard to use and does not reach the bottom of the tube and to the sides, so you throw away over half of the gloss. I would not buy this again.

I have this one in a shade 420.. its a wetslicks crystal version and i do like it but i just wish i bought another colour.. this one is waay too heavy for my skintone.. its deep shimmery red..

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

i bought this bc i wanted a pink lipgloss but pink sequin did not show up on my lips which are naturally pigmented. the name wetslicks is quite acccurate. the product makes my lips look like it is wet and juicy however due to the "slick" texture i don't think it lasts as long as other lip glosses iv tried. i had one from this line in a more pigmented shade and i loved that one plus the scent is really nice. Now i use this as a gloss over drying lip stains, it works great but not enough to make me buy this in the same color

This goes perfectly over Rimmel's Amethyst Shimmer (a cool toned violet) lipstick which is why it gets 2 lippies.

Otherwise, on its own, it's too sheer for my liking. But it has some staying power and for the price, I will at least use it up.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Cover Girl makes wonderful lip glosses.Pink Sequin is a very nice cool pink color... kind of like the color of a pink ribbon or sequin.Pink Sequin looks great on and smells like vanilla frosting...thanks to Cover Girl for making this and Tutu which I love, for me.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I didn't think I would like this gloss. But it actually looks good. Has a little shimmer but still sheer like. I wear it to work cause its not too much. Not sticky and very moisturizing. This shade of pink goes well with my skin tone. I will buy again.

on 4/16/2009 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is THE ONLY drugstore product that i have repurchased!!
i love the color and the texture/feel of the gloss. it is a very pretty pink. i tried other colors in this line, but pink sequin is my absolute favorite, in fact this is the only lip gloss that i ever ran out of. For me, this is better that clinique or MAC or lancome's lipglosses.
i will repurchase this again and again and am very glad that this has not been discontinued yet!!

I got this product at Walmart with the WetSlicks Fruit Spritizers it came 2 for the price of one. Anyway Its really sticky, I have to put another lip gloss on top of it. Plus it dries really fast and it doesnt stay long on my lips. I wouldnt buy this again.

Wow, I actually really like this! I don't normally like Cover Girl lip products that much, and in the past I haven't been overly impressed by CG makeup. But, yesterday, I was at the dollar store getting some cheap essentials (batteries, tape, tylenol, etc) and I saw this lip gloss in the cosmetics section. I thought the color looked pretty in the tube, and it was only $1, so I figured I wouldn't be losing anything if I ended up not liking it.

Well, I do like this gloss a lot! It's true, this gloss actually does feel like a smooth lip balm when applied, and it's not thick or sticky either. The lip gloss is slightly scented, somewhat of a synthetic yet strangely pleasant vanilla scent. The color is a fairly sheer, shimmery pink color that is suitable for everyday use. The lip gloss has pretty decent lasting power, and it feels like a moisturizing balm so it's overall a great product. I'm happy I bought it... I think I may go back and buy more!