Urban Decay Lust

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Urban Decay Lust

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/16/2005 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I cannot believe that I got this wonderful shadow for $7.50!
The other reviewers have described it well: It is a rich but not too dark smokey lavender with a sublimely smooth texture, no glitter, and very little sheen.
I agree completely with the reviewer who complained that Urban Decay is discontinuing a lot of wonderful eyeshadow shades. It's TRUE!
I've snapped up just about every one of the shadows that UD has featured in the R.I.P. section of their website so far in 2005, and I love every one of them! What's going on here?
I HIGHLY recommend that everyone who likes purple at all snap up "Lust!"
I may stockpile a few while it's still available, myself.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is a very pretty smoky bluish-lavendar shade that applies very sheer (unless you use it wet). It looks very intense and velvety in the pan, but is surprisingly wearable and sophisticated. It slips on like a silky veil. There's no danger of glitter fall-out or "club kid"-itis.

on 9/19/2003 11:34:00 PM

What a gorgeous purple eyeshadow! I love using this to line my eyes, and it looks amazing as a smoky eye. I also like to pair it with Vapor and Pallor. It's a very pigmented deep lavender purple with a (pinkish) metallic sheen. One of many (Some say too many, lol!) UD e/s I own and as with (almost) all the quality is awesome, great texture, long wearing, and it never creases.

on 8/19/2003 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this purple its a lavender with grey undertones and a pink sheeen/shimmer can be used wet or dry to make darker. Its very pretty looks great paired with crash as the liner another great UD shadow and this one is also very smooth and easy to apply with only a few swipes just like aspixia UD must have.