Urban Decay Lust

Filtered by skin type : Other
Urban Decay Lust

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Changed my mind about this eyeshadow... again, UD made a mistake by discontinuing a lot of their awesome makeup... this is a a medium (not dark, imo) smoky lavendar with slight pink shimmer in the light.

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

This is long gone from Urban Decay's website, but I found one on ebay. I'm glad I did. Lust, like others have described is a smokey lilac purple color that flashes pink, and has tones of blue. If Asphyxia and Pallor had a baby, it would be Lust. Lust has the blue tones and lilac color of Asphyxia, but also the gray tones and pink sheen of Pallor. These purple colors all look great together, even though they're similar, they really enhance one another, so I reccommend them all to wear together!

The colour has already been described beautifully. What strikes me most about this is the metallic sheen I get whenever I use this.
It goes on smoothly, very silky texture and finely milled. When used wet the colour becomes deeper and somewhat longer lasting.
The term "velvet" really does descibe it well.

on 4/5/2004 11:45:00 AM

Lust is one of my favourite Urban Decay eyeshadows. it's a deep, smokey lavender with slight hints of lilac and pink amongst the shimmer but the lavender certainly dominates. I have difficulty wearing true purples but lavenders, whether spring-like, twilight-toned or smokey like this have always worked fantastically with my grey-green (my husband now says green tea coloured) eyes. If too much shimmer or sparkle intimidates you let me tell you that the shimmer is evident in Lust but not over the top and the colour works beautifully on the lid, crease or used wet or dry to line with. In my opinion, Lust and X are my favourite Urban Decay eyeshadows. I'm a neutral-peachy-pink, high-colour PPP, grey-green eyes, light-medium chocolate brown hair, which is turning grey and can change colour on a whim. continued >>