Urban Decay Lust

Urban Decay Lust

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/16/2003 6:15:00 PM

I am a purple eyeshadow connoisseur and this one is one of my favorites. A deep velvety purple, kind of a smoky lavander, not shimmery but with a sheen. Really striking, and as with all Urban Decay eyeshadows, quality and wear is top-notch.

on 8/19/2003 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this purple its a lavender with grey undertones and a pink sheeen/shimmer can be used wet or dry to make darker. Its very pretty looks great paired with crash as the liner another great UD shadow and this one is also very smooth and easy to apply with only a few swipes just like aspixia UD must have.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Lust is a pretty deep lavender. UD describes it as "velvety" which to me is accurate - velvet being rich, soft and warm. It has a lovely pinkish shimmer also. Looks very pretty paired with golds, pinks, silvers and blues. Another unique winner from Urban Decay.

on 9/19/2003 11:34:00 PM

What a gorgeous purple eyeshadow! I love using this to line my eyes, and it looks amazing as a smoky eye. I also like to pair it with Vapor and Pallor. It's a very pigmented deep lavender purple with a (pinkish) metallic sheen. One of many (Some say too many, lol!) UD e/s I own and as with (almost) all the quality is awesome, great texture, long wearing, and it never creases.

on 3/23/2004 8:42:00 PM

Lust is a shimmery smoky medium lilac. Very pigmented as with most UD e/s, and has a very smooth texture.

on 4/5/2004 11:45:00 AM

Lust is one of my favourite Urban Decay eyeshadows. it's a deep, smokey lavender with slight hints of lilac and pink amongst the shimmer but the lavender certainly dominates. I have difficulty wearing true purples but lavenders, whether spring-like, twilight-toned or smokey like this have always worked fantastically with my grey-green (my husband now says green tea coloured) eyes. If too much shimmer or sparkle intimidates you let me tell you that the shimmer is evident in Lust but not over the top and the colour works beautifully on the lid, crease or used wet or dry to line with. In my opinion, Lust and X are my favourite Urban Decay eyeshadows. I'm a neutral-peachy-pink, high-colour PPP, grey-green eyes, light-medium chocolate brown hair, which is turning grey and can change colour on a whim. continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is a very pretty smoky bluish-lavendar shade that applies very sheer (unless you use it wet). It looks very intense and velvety in the pan, but is surprisingly wearable and sophisticated. It slips on like a silky veil. There's no danger of glitter fall-out or "club kid"-itis.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow. The color is really wonderful, not too over-the-top purple, it's actually a dark, smokey lavender so it is pretty neutral.
This shadow stays put all day for me, and it's easy to apply because it blends so naturally.

The colour has already been described beautifully. What strikes me most about this is the metallic sheen I get whenever I use this.
It goes on smoothly, very silky texture and finely milled. When used wet the colour becomes deeper and somewhat longer lasting.
The term "velvet" really does descibe it well.

on 1/6/2005 3:37:00 PM

Goes on so much more sheer than I thought it would've, it's more of a lilac than the eggplant purple it looks in the package. Pretty but with a harder edge. The silky smooth texture is impressive! It goes on even silkier than many of the MAC eyeshadows I've tried.