Urban Decay Lust

Filtered by age: 19-24
Urban Decay Lust

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

This is long gone from Urban Decay's website, but I found one on ebay. I'm glad I did. Lust, like others have described is a smokey lilac purple color that flashes pink, and has tones of blue. If Asphyxia and Pallor had a baby, it would be Lust. Lust has the blue tones and lilac color of Asphyxia, but also the gray tones and pink sheen of Pallor. These purple colors all look great together, even though they're similar, they really enhance one another, so I reccommend them all to wear together!

love this color, esp. with midnight cowboy rides again. i know it sounds like a strange combo, but trust me, it's amazing! this shadow is very soft and amazing to apply, i completely love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Lust is a gorgeous smokey lavendar purple shade as described below. It has the Urban Decay non- glittery wonderfuly silky texture that I am in love with. Unfortunantly UD has discontinued this shade:( I recieved mine in a swap from a sweet MUA'r! If you love purple eyeshadow though & you can find this somewhere you must buy it!

on 1/6/2005 3:37:00 PM

Goes on so much more sheer than I thought it would've, it's more of a lilac than the eggplant purple it looks in the package. Pretty but with a harder edge. The silky smooth texture is impressive! It goes on even silkier than many of the MAC eyeshadows I've tried.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow. The color is really wonderful, not too over-the-top purple, it's actually a dark, smokey lavender so it is pretty neutral.
This shadow stays put all day for me, and it's easy to apply because it blends so naturally.

on 9/19/2003 11:34:00 PM

What a gorgeous purple eyeshadow! I love using this to line my eyes, and it looks amazing as a smoky eye. I also like to pair it with Vapor and Pallor. It's a very pigmented deep lavender purple with a (pinkish) metallic sheen. One of many (Some say too many, lol!) UD e/s I own and as with (almost) all the quality is awesome, great texture, long wearing, and it never creases.

on 8/19/2003 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this purple its a lavender with grey undertones and a pink sheeen/shimmer can be used wet or dry to make darker. Its very pretty looks great paired with crash as the liner another great UD shadow and this one is also very smooth and easy to apply with only a few swipes just like aspixia UD must have.

on 7/16/2003 6:15:00 PM

I am a purple eyeshadow connoisseur and this one is one of my favorites. A deep velvety purple, kind of a smoky lavander, not shimmery but with a sheen. Really striking, and as with all Urban Decay eyeshadows, quality and wear is top-notch.