Uploaded by scopingforyou

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/05/2005

This is most certainly my WHAO! lipgloss. I have pigmented puffy lips and this shade looks amazing. I like to think of Unity as a very classy shade (on me, it's like a rosy brownish), amazingly soft, that just makes my lips stand out in a very seductive way!
This has been the ONE Chanel item I've actually repurchased more than once. HG!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (174 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Dark

fromTwikki

Dec/23/2004

I'm a warm and very light PPP with blonde hair and gray eyes. A lot of reviewers desribe this as a YLBB shade, but on me is much more dramatic. Having said that, I'm kinda scared of strong lip colors but this glossimer was perfect, darker but sheer enough for me to pull off. Its very flattering, a rosey bronze with complex shimmer. It looks sophisticated and can be worn day or night …Read more

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry

HairBlond

EyesOther

Dec/16/2004

Unity is my favorite Chanel glossimer. I am a PPP with red hair and blue eyes and Unity looks fabulous on me. I agree with the other reviews that state Unity is a warm bronze with pink/rose understones. Usually bronze has too much yellow/orange in it for me but Unity does not. It makes my lips look so luscious and kissable!

About reviewer (270 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

fromZoSo

Dec/12/2004

Unity is beautiful! A perfect warm bronze, not too light or too dark. Just lovely! No glitter, just the right amount of frost. This looks like a color that would suit anyone.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

fromJillWD

Nov/21/2004

oooooo......very pretty gloss. Thick & sort of sticky, but that's to be expected of a lip gloss. The color is just awesome.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Nov/13/2004

I really like this lipgloss...it's really close to blizzard... but more bronze. So to me it's like a mixture of giggle and blizzard. The color stays on my lips for a long time (with lipliner as the base).

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBlack

Nov/11/2004

If you are a fan of lipglosses, you must have this gloss! Unity is an amazing bronze metallic with rose tones. One of the few brown lip colors that doesn't wash me out!

About reviewer (107 reviews)

Oct/19/2004

this is one of my favorite glossimers. also one of the few that wasn't too light or frosty for me. it looks like a dark brown in the tube, but goes a very sheer shimmery brown on me. love this color! don't think i'll have to repurchase because the tube seems to have lasted me for awhile already. would probably swap for it though, the 24.50 seems like a lot on a lipgloss, even …Read more

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

fromKS1972

Oct/16/2004

This is a beautiful color. I wish this came with a brush, like that of Giorgio Armani's Lip Shimmers. It is sticky and overpriced, like all glossimers, but the color is pretty enough to tolerate it.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

EyesGreen

Oct/09/2004

If I was stranded on an island,I would definantlty take this gloss with me. It is very pretty. I love Chanel for their quality products. This gloss has no smell or taste. It has great staying power and is suitable for just about any complection. Chanel is on the expensive side but you get what you pay for.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther