Uploaded by scopingforyou

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/15/2014

Elegance in a tube!! Theeeeeee most beautiful bronze MLBB lipgloss. I love browns in general so this is in my wheelhouse. If you are on an extreme budget, WnW BronzeBerry is similar but not identical. Just sayin'. I have bought 3 Glossimers this week (Unity, Brilliance, & Constellation which Constellation went back). I also own Twinkle. Each Glossimer color is so unique, Chanel does such …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Jul/17/2012

My BFF. I have been wearing Unity for years now, I love it, never lets me down.. its a beautiful sheer, bronz'y, heavenly color that compliments most skin tones. Does not feel sticky, stays on a good while and does not have an odd taste that most glosses do. I recommend this line especially this color.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

fromIreneG

Jun/14/2011

This is my favorite gloss of all time! Like others have said, I can't believe there aren't more (raving!) reviews for this one! I've been wearing Unity for about 7 years now. It's the perfect shade of nude/pink with the perfect amount of shimmer.The gloss consistency is excellent -- not sticky at ALL and it has nice staying power. The only downfall is the $$$. When I …Read more

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

May/22/2011

I walked into Lord and Taylor wanting a new Chanel Glossimer, and my Chanel rep Didi recommended this..I told her I didnt want anything dramatic , too bright, not too dark..She pulled unity out and said let's try this one.. at 1st glance I was thinking no way, this looks too dark...I couldnt have been more wrong, it goes on lighter than it looks in the tube...beautiful shimmer! gorgeous …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (212 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Dark, Cool

HairBrunette, Kinky, Medium

EyesBlue

Dec/19/2010

This is one of my absolute favorite lipglosses of all time. It looks a lot darker in the tube, but goes on as a beautiful glossy nude color without a ton of shimmer.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

fromilasik

Jan/01/2010

I love this color! It was not very impressive in the tube, a little muted but shows up beautifully on the lips - can't really describe the bronzey shade. Definitely one of my top two glossimers (I have sunset gold, pinup, pagoda, hibiscus and blizzard)

About reviewer (212 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromKJS

Dec/16/2009

My favorite lip gloss! I love Chanel Glossimers and this color is amazing! I've been wearing it for years and is one of the few products I'm loyal to. Neutral but not too nude or boring. Shiny and a hint of shimmer, without being glittery. This is my go to for a natural look or to balance a smoky or done-up eye. Highly Recommend!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Jul/10/2009

I wonder why there are not more reviews for this lipgloss! It has been years since teh last review! I am always on teh serach for a lip gloss taht actually shows up and brightens my face, and finally I found it! Unity is beautiful, in day light it has a nice natual glossy look and at night it reflects light to brighten up teh whole face.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

Apr/13/2009

absolutely LOVEEEE this gloss! I've searched the land for the best "nude" lip gloss for my dark skin complexion and this hits it RIGHT on the nail! Not too "light", but just "right" (~.~). I wasn't too excited about hearing the makeup consultant say "$29.50" at the cash register, but I guess it was worth it, lol...I am the ultimate lip gloss …Read more

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Dark

HairBlack

Mar/20/2009

This is only the 2nd Glossimer that I have gotten (the 1st being Spark) and I LOOOVE it!! The color is an unusual bronzy rose (similar to Laura Merciers' Ambre Rose but not quite as dark) which is perfect for my NC30-35 olive complexion. The formula is amazing! It's a little thicker than some brands but not sticky at all!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age44-55