3.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 years ago

Okay My Husband loves these cheaper shampoos and I being a hairstylist have axcess to the best but lately my hair was getting me so frustrated because I would curl it and it would be flat in no time. My co-workers said my hair was too soft so that boggled my mind that using the top products was somehow turning my hair against me. So I'm in the shower and decided to try this shampoo of DH and I used Garnier length and strength conditioner after and Omigod I had one of the best hair days in a long time. I'm intrigued to try the othesr in the Suave line cause I was so impressed with this one.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBlack

EyesBrown

3.0
from

14 years ago

This shampoo doesn't really do anything good for my hair, but it doesn't damage it either. The smell is nice at first, but it has a strong chemical tone to it. A little goes a long way, so it seems like a good value, but it doesn't do enough for my hair- I wouldn't repurchase.

About reviewer (207 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBlond

EyesOther

2.0

15 years ago

I used this while visiting my boyfriend's apartment (he has very strange tastes in shampoo - see my Tea Tree reviews!) and I didn't like it at all. I have very oily hair, but since I dry and straighten every day I've been looking for a shampoo that both combats the oil and lets me go without washing it every day, to protect against damage - well this certainly dried my hair out, but way too much! If you don't have conditioner (as boys don't usually have at their house) this stuff is a killer. I'm not a fan at all. Nice smell though, and I'll give it 2 lippies for that. It certainly woke me up in the morning.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

3.0

16 years ago

this is such a cheap shampoo, but it smells great. i've been using it for a couple weeks and my hair is shiny and soft. maybe this is because i put a lot of conditioner on my hair..

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal

HairRed

EyesBlack

16 years ago

The smell is WONDERFUL - clean and crisp - and for once my shampoo/conditioner doesn't compete with my soap and lotion. I have color-treated (very gray naturally) hair and it is not stripping the color or is it dry.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55