MAC Sheertone Blush in Pinch Me

Pinch Me MAC blushblush swatches 3

4.4

on 6/10/2018 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It's an absolutelly matte blush, in a brick tone, with a buildable intensity. I like it, it fits with my skin colour and my hair, and eyes,ist lasts for hours, it looks great when I use it over Guerlain Les Meteorites or any other "shiny" powder... it's suitable for every skin tone...the only thing i don't like much it's the texture, too dry. I don't have any other MAC blush, I would like to try another one, especially the ones with glitter...so i can discover if the texture is different. I would buy it again if I hit the pan because of the colour, it's one of the most appropriate blushers for my skin, not rosy, not shiny, not too red, not too peach... I would like it to be softer, with a more delicate texture, I have to use a brush with hard hairs to pick it up!. The packaging is MAC's classic...

on 4/9/2018 4:47:00 PM

Hi...blush lovers! Mac blushes are the best and favourite for me like Mac eyeshadows and Lipsticks. Pinch me is a sheertone blush with no shimmer in it. It is flat like matte blush but sheer and we can use at day time as there is no shimmer. Shimmer blushes can be used at night time. It is best suited for fair to medium skin tones. Those with dark or deeper skin tones will not look like natural flush on cheeks...It is sheer blush and needs to apply well to show up of colour. If we like to apply as natural flush to our cheeks we can apply lightly, it looks very natural as it is sheertone blush which is sheer and not opaque. I love sheertone blush as it is very natural looking.
I’m NC 35. It compliments my skin tone. It is a pink toned blush and compliments well with pink costumes and accessories. It is pink blush but has hint of coral in it. The wear time is good around 4 hrs in humid climate here. I recommend this lovely pink blush to fair and medium skin beauties. I will repurchase when I hit pan. Mac Pinch me blush is my favourite pink blush all time...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is a very beautiful, completely matte, bright medium rose shade. It's comes off as a natural flush. You do need a bit of a light hand with it as it's so pigmented. It reminds me of a less pink NARS Amour. I actually went in to buy MAC Fleeting Romance but I thought this was more flattering. This was less pink and brighter.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is such a beautiful color!!! It goes on smooth and has great staying power, you just have to be careful to shake of your brush because it is quite pigmented.

on 9/18/2015 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my absolute favorite blush! Mac and I usually don't get along when it comes to skin products (I break out), but this is the amazing exception! Looks so beautiful against my fair skin and it takes a long long long time to run out. Perfect from anywhere to a light blush to a darker nighttime look.
xoxo ~Katy

on 6/22/2015 11:21:00 PM

My very first MAC blush! i already owned some MAC products but i never really was into blushes. Sure i had other brand blushes such as Nyx & Milani but decided to buy a blush from MAC. I was a bit hesitant as 20$ for a blush is a tad expensive but i was like whatever i love makeup anyway, might aswell. I dont regret buying it because i absolutely adore it. It's EXTREMELY pigmented so when applying it, swipe/tap it gentle on to the apples of your cheeks. To me honestly it is more matte than sheer but its really pretty! I think it would suit darker skin tones but eithey way any one can pull it off depending and how much blush you apply to the brush if thats what you're using to apply it.

on 10/20/2014 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I always get a little too excited when I apply this on my cheeks! Upon application, I suddenly and remind myself, "girl use a light hand!" Though this is a sheertone blush, it is still quite pigmented. This color is a coral pink with slight brown tone to it and it is absolutely beautiful for medium and tan skinned girls (for reference I am an NC 42). The first time it caught my eye, it was sold out and when I checked another Mac counter, they were fortunate to have it in stock. Two weeks later and it was definitely worth the wait and hype. When light coverage, it gives this pinched appearance and appears very natural on my skin. It also looks beautiful with more application for a nighttime look because the color is not overpowering. I wear it when I look in the mirror first thing in morning and think, "damn you need color!" This blush compliments any look and I love it for doing that.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This was my first blush from MAC. I've tried foundations, concealers, bronzers, powders, lipsticks and concealers when I bought this. I wanted something natural and pretty for everyday. I wear an NC37 in studio fix fluid, NC40 in powders and for my everyday foundation which is face and body, I wear C3. I am in LOVE with this colour. It is sheer toned but quite pigmented anyway, so apply it with a light hand. I use this everyday and mixed with F&B it just gives this skin a beautiful flush and a nice glow. Don't be fooled by the colour in the pan, when on the skin it transfers to a beautiful rosy red colour that mimics being naturally flushed. Love it!

This is a beautiful blush from Mac! This is my first Mac blush, and it has become my favourite. It is easy to blend and leaves the cheeks with a beautiful rosy, naturally flushed appearance. I use a small stipple brush (ELF) to lightly apply, then blend. I feel like this blush can easily be overapplied if used with a heavy hand because it is quite pigmented, so I use a light hand and layer up until I'm happy with the result. The packaging is sleek and compact, which I love. I feel like this will last me ages since I don't use a lot, but since I got this, I'm dying to try out more shades!

on 11/8/2013 9:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Pinch Me was my first MAC blush--at first I didn't like it all that much because it's a rosy/brick red, but I've found that application is key to achieving a more natural look. I'm glad I gave Pinch Me a shot- it is a lovely shade that is pretty similar to a natural flush. It isn't pink or orange in the least, just a neutral, red-ish shade that is an absolute classic.

It's a sheertone, but one of the more pigmented ones. If applied with a heavy hand, it is too clownish looking, so you only need to lightly tap your brush-you'll get just enough pigment-then lightly tap off excess. Blending is key after applying to the apples of your cheeks. I love the look I get with this - very classic and glam. I usually only wear Pinch Me at night or during fall/winter, or when I wear minimal eye makeup (I am NC35). I either accentuate my eyes or cheeks/lips, but not both--it makes for a more balanced look. Pinch Me looks great paired with black eyeliner and/or red lipstick, or minimal eye makeup. For daily wear, or with done-up eyes, I reach for Blushbaby (pink/beige sheertone) and opt for either Pinch Me or Fleur Power (pink/coral satin) at other times, depending on what look I'm going for. Overall, I'm very happy with Pinch Me and would recommend it to others.