MAC Liquid Liner

MAC Liquid Liner

3.5

on 3/7/2018 3:52:00 AM

Great liner. Gel look and feel. Only draw back is that the tip can get a bit frazzled with time.

on 4/26/2013 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i cant believe i havent reviewed this. a few of my friends and i use this eyeliner exclusively. its so easy to do winged liner with the felt tip. i do go over the line a few times to make sure its ultra opaque and black. it dries very quickly. much more quickly than any gel eyeliner ive used. a plus for me because i have hooded eyes so usually my liner transfers instantly on my lids. it is not waterproof but i have oily hooded lids and this liner lasts all day. i wear an extreme winged eyeliner, so i use a tube a month. this eyeliner is dark, dries quickly, easy to make a wing using the felt tip. it also doesnt gunk up my eyelashes so mascara still goes on smoothly after. i would recommend this to anyone who likes doing a winged liner look. people ask alll the time what eyeliner i use, and i dont hesitate to recommend.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Is there any tips for applying this procduct, I am always an artist with eye liner and the best of my friends at doing the cat eye and I cannot master this product. The brush is so hard and it doesent last , I have dry skin and it smudges and looked like it was cheep and it cost 23 dollors, I don't know if I'm just applying it wrong maybe too much eye shadow . Any suggestions, cause I don't want to buy a new one !

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

very disappointed with this product. On my NW 43 asian skin it dries to a grey-black, not good. It also smears easily, i don't understand why any makeup brand would make a liquid liner that is not water/smudge proof. Does anyone want their eyeliner rubbing off?? I much prefer the liquidlast eyeliner in point black, i know i can apply it and it will stay put till i remove it, and its a much more solid black.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

its very gud if u want waterproof eyeliner in jet black...i.love dis...n doesnt smudge at all

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A very serious disappointment from MAC. A cute little tube that lines your eye in a gloopy, thick lined mess. This is when a super cheap liner like N.Y.C. from Target far exceeds the expensive ones when it comes to quality.

on 12/14/2008 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the worst MAC product I have ever tried. I bought this in Boot Black. Felt-tip applicator is not bad, but the product itself is just awful.

I like a very opaque and intense black, and this is certailly not. It skipped going on, and was smearing and smudging before I could even finish applying the rest of my makeup. Major FAIL, as far as I am concerned.

on 11/26/2008 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am not a fan of this eyeliner, the application is pretty easy (for liquid eyeliner, that is), but it dries really quickly and it's SOOOO hard to remove.

on 7/23/2008 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is for you If you're looking for a liquid liner that's NOT waterproof, and is a super dark black. The applicator is a firm/stiff felt tip that I found was good for precise application when you mess up or creating tips. The applicator can be too hard for sensitive eyes. I like the sleek shiny black tube it comes with although I wish the applicator was more "pen" style like Lancome, Chanel, or Shiseido.

on 9/1/2007 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I liked this so much in "Stilletto" but alas, it has been d/c'ed. I also have Boot Black. this is a great, high-end (15.50) liquid liner that lasts and is easy to control. NB: It is NOT water proof, but I find it lasting.