La Roche Posay Toleriane Eye Makeup Remover

La Roche Posay Toleriane Eye Makeup Remover

4.5

aqua/water; hexylene glycol; miel/honey; allantoin; potassium phosphate; sodium hyaluronate; poloxamer 184; dipotassium phosphate; disodium edta; polysorbate 20.

This is a very good eye makeup remover for non waterproof makeup. You can even use it to remove foundation if you want to, I have, but I wish it came in a bottle vs the small vials. They use these vials to help with contamination and to minimize irratitation for sensitive eyes. I like that it's fragrance free. The vials are perfect for travel though. I really hope it comes in a bottle one day.

on 6/13/2011 7:26:00 AM

Best eye cleanser !!! EVERYTHING including sparkly liquid eyeliner gets off so easily leaving nothing behind ! People that complained that it left marks under the eyes did not put enough product on the cloth or whatever they were using . You simply have to put A LOT , making the cloth be all wet and then start cleaning . That's the only inconviniance of this product , it doesn't last long because you put so much !!!

To Read all 22 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I thought I'd like this product because I love LRP sunblock, but I don't. It "melts" eyeliner & mascara, but leaves black all around my eyes. What a hassle...after I use this, I use another eye makeup remover to clean off the black, then wash my face. If I didn't have a bunch of tubes to use up, and if I hadn't paid so much $ for it, I'd throw it away. As for those little tubes, I find them a hassle. Luckily I got 2 little vials with a screw top from a freebie sample, so I pour the LRP in them. Seems like opening up a vial & leaving it open is an invitation to bacteria and/or spillage.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted to like this eye makeup remover. However, I found it clumsy to use and wasn't effective at removing all kinds of makeup. One capsule is more than enough, and you can reseal by twisting the plastic and pushing it in, but it's tricky. My eyes are sensitive though so it is good for sensitive eyes, mine did not burn or anything.

on 11/6/2008 2:23:00 AM

When I take off my eye make-up with this at night I do not have to remove remaining smudges the next morning. There is no irritation either.

I have only tried a free sample of this product but I really liked it. It didn't irritate my eyes and it removed all of my makeup. What more could I ask for?

on 7/25/2008 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the most gentle and effective eye makeup remover I've found. It works very fast with no irritation, but it won't take off waterproof mascara. I wish they'd just put the stuff in a bottle, because the little tubes have about 3 or 4 uses and there's no way to close them up after you open them. I used to like Avene, but this is even more gentle.

on 5/31/2008 7:15:00 AM

I like this remover. It's super gentle and doesnt irritate sensitive skin around my eyes. For me this is the most important thing in the remover. Though thats the reason why it won't work on waterproof make up. But I never wear waterproof make up, so it works fine for me.

on 5/12/2008 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this is preety good actually, very gentle and soft. removes mascara, eye-shadow, fondation, you name it. kinda pricy though

This just isn't for me. I love the packaging and the remover is very, very gentle. If you wear minimal makeup - a swipe of shadow and maybe (a very "natural") mascara - this is great. I wear shadow, liner, mascara, etc. and Toleraine just doesn't do the job. Removing eyeliner is very difficult. I will not repurchase.