Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser for Dry or Sensitive Skin

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser for Dry or Sensitive Skin
Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser Dry or SensitivClarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser Dry or Sensitiv

3.7

i would not recomend it For using it twice daily, but nightly or For make up removal works well. I dont like the smell but is still a good cleanser, leaves skin clean and soft using it 1xday, cause it could dry the skin a little.

on 2/26/2017 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This white, cream cleanser made my dry skin feel even more dry. My skin also felt irritated, even to the day after I used it. It doesn't really foam and it has a mild, unpleasant odor. I like the tube packaging.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have a super hard water at home and I live in a very dry climate, that makes it very difficult for me to really love rinse off cleansers. However if I don't wash my face with water, I don't feel my skin clean.
I'm not in love with this cleanser (find it a bit drying). But once I forgot my moisturizer, had to clean my face and go to sleep. I woke up and noticed that my skin haven't had any significant difference to any other mornings when I use moisturizer at night.

Pros:
- it cleans really well
- it doesn't leave any residue on my face
- the smell is floral and pleasant (typical for Clarins)
- it doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin
- it doesn't dry out my skin

Cons:
- it doesn't give moisture, my skin is dehydrated and I really need that

It's a very nice cleanser, but it's not for me.

on 5/5/2016 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Dry out skin

on 2/22/2016 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've tried alot of differnt face cleansers, but had a hard time finding one that worked well for me. I read some other reviews about Carins Gentle Foaming Cleanser, and seemed to be working well for others so gave it a try. I've been using it for over a month now, and it's really working well for me!

on 3/24/2014 9:22:00 AM

The first time I used this product I accidently got some in my eye. It was very painful and the pain long lasting. Two days later, my eye is still red with a mucous discharge. Needless to say, I am returning this cleanser to the retailer.

on 1/15/2014 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This cleanser is rich and feels beautiful when it is applied. After rinsing, skin is very clean but a bit tight and I need to use moisturiser immediately. On the plus side, you only need a tiny amount for it to do its job, but I don't think I would repurchase - there are cheaper options that are less drying.

on 12/27/2013 2:18:00 PM

At first, I really really loved this product. It made my skin feel super clean and fresh. I thought it was a good thing obviously, but then I realized it was totally stripping my skins moisture. The next morning my face was all red and irritated. Too harsh for my skin...

on 10/21/2013 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I like this cleanser. Normally with foaming cleansers my face feels really tight afterwards but this one is gentle enough not to stripe the skin of its moisture while living a very clean and comfortable feel.

on 5/28/2013 10:54:00 PM

Not a bad cleanser, just nothing special. Foams nicely, takes my makeup off without leaving my skin taut, rinses without leaving a film.....just way overpriced for a basic cleanser. Not a big fan of the fragrance but can deal with it especially since it gets washed off my face fairly quickly. If it was fragrance free and a whole lot cheaper then I would buy it again, otherwise it's not a repurchase for me.