Avene Cold Cream Lip Balm

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.7

SQUALANE, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL (RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL), BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER), MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX (COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA), ALUMINUM SUCROSE OCTASULFATE, GLYCERYL LINOLEATE, AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER, BISABOLOL, FRAGRANCE, GLYCERYL LINOLENATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, GLYCERYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE - GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL (GLYCINE SOJA OIL), MICA, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), TOCOPHEROL , TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this lipbalm. I don't really get chappd lips but I always put something on my lips at night to prevent getting chapped lips. I find this quite moisturizing. I actually like the white cast it give as it tones down the red in my lips. Its very expensive for a lipbalm, $14 CDN but I feel its worth it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Not too horrid...I feel it hydrates pretty well. I like the white film, it's funny looking....who cares as long as it heals right? As long as it's not so white that it looks like I specifically put cream cheese on. When I bought this at CVS and got it home and opened it to use it...it smelled bad and I put it on and it tasted gross and was like sour. It stung my tougue...ya know like stale OLD and rotten. So, I chopped it in 1/2 and the stale fairy did not yet get to it down below and inside...just the top portion, so it's ok now. I guess CVS has had it laying there for a few years. Oh well....it's decent now for a quick fix.

Again, I probably wouldn't have bought this if there wasn't the 2 for 1 promotion. I keep on my night table and use faithfully each night, using either the Dermaglow or Avon lip plumpers during the day. One tube lasted the entire winter. I gave the other to my son whose lips crack and he likes the product also.