Avene Cold Cream Lip Balm

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

3.8

SQUALANE, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL (RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL), BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER), MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX (COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA), ALUMINUM SUCROSE OCTASULFATE, GLYCERYL LINOLEATE, AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER, BISABOLOL, FRAGRANCE, GLYCERYL LINOLENATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, GLYCERYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE - GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL (GLYCINE SOJA OIL), MICA, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), TOCOPHEROL , TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my all-time favorite lip balm. I have never had anything as moisturizing as this! Sometimes I just apply it once a day and my lips will good for the day! Again, I'm a flight attendant so when I work my lips get crazy dry and I am always moisturizing my lips and this stuff is amazing! It is the best lip balm I really have ever tried! I've had this for a little over a year now and I am almost finished. It is a great product, I highly recommend this!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm honestly shocked at the poor quality of this lip balm. On my lips it doesn't do ANYTHING - differently to what most of Avene products do for my skin. A big big big disappointment.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have to say that this little thing work's wonder's for me, I have the most driest lips on earth, cracking 1cm deep, and the only thing that work's till now it my HG Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss Clinique that I will be still in love but it's nice to have something else that works. Many people complain about the sheen, but actually for me it's works very well and almost looks like a lipstick.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Nice product, got it at CVS in a 2 for 1 promo. I usually use vaseline. It does leave a white coat which didnt bother me. I was concerned about the aluminium content, aluminium/Alzheimers is there a connection?. $9 a tube i thought was incredibly expensive. All things considered i would not buy.
update:i will definately rebuy, my lipstick goes on beautifully over this lip balm and i will definately rebuy. Impressed

Top Rated Lip Treatments