Avene Cold Cream Lip Balm

3.2

SQUALANE, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL (RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL), BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER), MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX (COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA), ALUMINUM SUCROSE OCTASULFATE, GLYCERYL LINOLEATE, AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER, BISABOLOL, FRAGRANCE, GLYCERYL LINOLENATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, GLYCERYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE - GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL (GLYCINE SOJA OIL), MICA, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), TOCOPHEROL , TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.

This isn't really a lip gloss, but more of a no-frills no-thrills lip balm. It is quite creamy, and has a delicate scent which is pleasant, but I can't say it's fantastically moisturising, especially for the price.. maybe 'cause it isn't winter my lips aren't dry. Regardless, I don't think I'd buy it again 'cause it's nothing special, especially for 17 AU dollars.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I saw this product at Shopper's Drug Mart and thought I would give it a try. It was one of the more expensive lip treatments there and I anively believed that its high price meant that it would be good. I was planning on using this product day and night, but now I refuse to wear it during the day because it leaves a white film on my lips that looks terrible! It's okay as a night time lip moisturizer, but unless you're wearing lipstick over it, it's not a great thing to wear during the day. I probably won't be buying this product ever again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am onto my second stick which is amazing coz i dont have the discipline to stick to one brand unless it works wonders or is nice to use. the smell for this lip balm is rather pleasant but may be a bit strong if you dont like it. The texture is nice and creamy and reassures me that my lips are well taken care of especially during winter time. The only negative aspect is that putting on too much might make your lips look pale as its really creamy and covers your lips well.

Skin: Dry, Other, Cool

I didn't like this lipbalm at all. It made my lips dry, irritated and they burned like crazy after using for a couple of days. I think I spent about $9 for this at CVS and it's one of the worst lipbalms I've used.

Yes, this stuff is expensive, $15 CAD, but it is fabulously moisturizing and soothing. I like the fragrance and the sheen. I'm addicted!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I found this in Shoppers Drug Mart on a recent trip to Toronto. I'm a lip-balm-aholic who needs lip balm at all times - and quite heavy, oily balms at night to combat parched lips - and this lip balm really delivers. Sure, using it during the day means rubbing my lips together to make sure there's no white cast, but the balm slides on smoothly and seems to stay on my lips much longer than anything else I've tried. The soothing cold cream ingredients make the balm feel kind of heavy on my lips, but I'm looking for this, so it's a plus. Hopefully these same ingredients won't give me breakouts around my lips, but I'll update if this happens. For now, this is my HG! If only I lived closer to Canada, so I could replenish my supply more often...

Didnt like this at all...gave me clogged pores around my lips..very expensive

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a really basic lip balm but very expensive.edit: this stuff doesnt moisture my lips.

A basic though effective chap stick. Heals cracked lips and keeps them soft. It leaves a white residue on your lips (I don't mind cuz I use it at nights, before going to sleep). A little pricey.

Again, I probably wouldn't have bought this if there wasn't the 2 for 1 promotion. I keep on my night table and use faithfully each night, using either the Dermaglow or Avon lip plumpers during the day. One tube lasted the entire winter. I gave the other to my son whose lips crack and he likes the product also.