Avene Cold Cream Lip Balm

Filtered by age: 44-55

SQUALANE, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL (RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL), BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER), MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX (COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA), ALUMINUM SUCROSE OCTASULFATE, GLYCERYL LINOLEATE, AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER, BISABOLOL, FRAGRANCE, GLYCERYL LINOLENATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, GLYCERYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE - GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL (GLYCINE SOJA OIL), MICA, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), TOCOPHEROL , TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.

This is a good lipbalm, it used to be my favourite. I do not have a problem with white lips when i use it, but if it is over applied i think the lips could look pale. It is too expensive for the job it does. There are other products in the same pricerange (and cheaper) doing a better job, so i wont repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Nice product, got it at CVS in a 2 for 1 promo. I usually use vaseline. It does leave a white coat which didnt bother me. I was concerned about the aluminium content, aluminium/Alzheimers is there a connection?. $9 a tube i thought was incredibly expensive. All things considered i would not buy.
update:i will definately rebuy, my lipstick goes on beautifully over this lip balm and i will definately rebuy. Impressed

Again, I probably wouldn't have bought this if there wasn't the 2 for 1 promotion. I keep on my night table and use faithfully each night, using either the Dermaglow or Avon lip plumpers during the day. One tube lasted the entire winter. I gave the other to my son whose lips crack and he likes the product also.