Hard Candy Chameleon Eyeshadow Quartet

No Image

4.7

on 11/27/2005 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I lived on this compact all through high school. These are the best colors ever! I also fell in love with the "old skool" compact, and those colors are very complementing with chameleon. I love the hints of green in the lavendar color. I used this every single day all through high school, and just recently hit the bottoms of the pan. So at the time I purchased this I thought it was really expensive, but considering the ammount of use I got out of it is really amazing!

on 11/11/2005 10:40:00 AM

Got this cute compact reduced price on ebay. Great colours for creating smoky eyes with a twist instead of usual black. The deep green is great as an eyeliner with a wet brush for a dramatic look. The lilac/purple is nice for during the day and the white is a perfect highlighter. Didnt like the tools that come with it tho - they're tiny and i've already lost them!

on 7/14/2005 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my fave Hard Candy quartet. I have green eyes and fair skin and I so love what these colors do for my eyes. This compact rules, and u can mix the colors for different looks. My all time fave!!

on 10/29/2004 2:29:00 AM

I just love this quartet! The colours are just gorgeous & I've used them all.It comes in a charcoal green irridescence (looks charcoal on me),lavender,gray,& cream.
When I'm working I've used the gray,or lavender on the lid with the cream to highlight the brow bone.On those nights when I wanna get funky - I use the charcoal green one on my lid,& the cream to highlight the brow bone - It's *SICK*!!! Looks amazing,& when I really want to get REAL funky - I use my caboodles sparkle eyeliner & it's *INSANE* - the effect! I get so many compliments on those nights I'm clubbing w/ my gf's (who are jealous as all H-E-Double Hockeysticks b/c we can't get Hard Candy in Canada)- PPL comment a lot when I do this combo on my eyes,& it really brings out my light green eyes.I can't think of anyone who couldn't use 2 or all 4 of these colours.
The eyeshadow goes on smooth as silk,& the pigments last me all day - we're talking 14 hrs here.I really love Hard Candy eyeshadow & am looking to invest in more!!
TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!

I received Chameleon a long time ago as a gift, and was really excited. The colors aren't necessarily my faves, but they're wearable. I can't ever see myself wearing the dark green shade, though.

The colors are dark green, light purple, light gray, and shimmery, eggshell white (think MAC "Nylon"). Since I already have these colors in separate forms, I don't really need this quartet.

However, the quality seems very good. The colors are rich and pigmented well, and long-lasting.

on 12/8/2003 1:44:00 AM

I really like Heist, the greenish grayish color. I would repurchase that separately. I use the lighter colors as wash colors. They aren't too shimmery which is nice. The dark green isn't very useful for me, but I may experiment and use it as a liner more often. Overall, very nice quality shadows.

on 2/21/2002 2:12:00 PM

I LOVE this quad. Dark metallic green with a bit of glitter, lavendar that flashes light green, a grayish taupe, and the perfect sheer cream. This is a great quad for easy, goofproof daytime looks - swipe on one of the lighter shades, line with the dark green, and you're done! I wear this quad a lot, and I just love the colors. Highly recommended!