Hard Candy Chameleon Eyeshadow Quartet

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

on 8/1/2005 3:54:00 PM

This is a great combination of colors. I use the lightest color every day on my brow bones & the corners of my eyes. And the darkest color makes a perfect powder eyeliner. It's got some shimmer, so it's not as harsh as a matte black. It's not often that one compact has the perfect colors for day or night wear. (And getting at at TJ Maxx on the cheap didn't hurt, either.)

on 12/8/2002 3:46:00 AM

I got this for free in the Sephora goldbag. I definitely would not purchase this palette on my own, as I do not wear lavender eye shadow. I found the texture of the shadows to be average. I much prefer MAC or Stila. The shadows seem like they would crumble easily. The colors arent amazing either. The top shade looks like a deep green with glimmer, but applys like a flat grey, even when wet. The other grey is pretty cool, so it may not work for the warm toned ladies. They say never look a gift horse in the mouth, so I won't. But I would never buy this on my own. The compact is nice enough, it comes with a mirror and some crappy eye shadow applicators that I wouldn't use either. I feel the HC line is average overall and more geared towards their gimmicks than actual good quality items.

on 11/15/2002 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I received this as part of the 'Goldbag' promo. It is very pretty. The colors are very nice, especially the dark shimmery green which looks great as a liner. The silvery shade is also stunning. These shadows are very pigmented and hold up very well on my lids, even after a day of wear. After trying this, I would look into trying a few other of the Hard Candy Quartets.