Hard Candy Chameleon Eyeshadow Quartet

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

4.6

I love this eyeshadow quad. The colors go perfectly together. I especially love the grey-green-purple iridescence. It is a very unique combination of colors, and I am so bummed that Hard Candy discontinued this! Bring it back, HC!!!

The colors are: core- black with green irridescence, (asian characters)- light purple with blue-green irridescence, heist- gray, and sheer- a shimmery vanilla color. The shadow is marvelously pigmented and core and heist make great eyeliners. The slanted brush provided is perfect for lining your eyes with the shadow wet. The e/s is also very long-wearing and non-irritating to my sensitive eyes. The price is on the high end but it is more reasonable if you think of it as the price for four eyeshadows. Core is great when applied sparingly (it's highly pigmented) for a smokey look. It definitely doesn't come out as green as it looks in the pan, it's more like black.

on 8/5/2003 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Another one for whom this was their first HC purchase. I am in love! I have been searching for such wonderfully BLENDABLE, non-creasing, pretty eyeshadow colors! MAC has great colors but IMO they don't blend like these do. I love the entire quad, which was a new experience for me. I tend to buy seperate pots of color because I mix odd colors or something since I always only ever like 1 in a set. This was different - I love love love all 4 colors. I am going to hunt down some more quads because I love this one that much! Packaging is great - sleek silver, with a mirror and nice tools.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

This was my second HC quad, my first was techno which just gave me a taste for more quads!

I love the second e/s down from the top, a lilac printed with chinese writing it looks great in the pan and on the eye!
The texture of these eyeshadows is great, they are soft and apply brilliantly easily, last for ages and there are the most beautiful colours.

The colours i use together are the creamy white and the purple or the creamy white and the grey and the green together with the dark green as a liner, it really does make a beautiful liner. I would repurchase but i doubt i would need to, i would definitely purchase another different eye quad though.

on 4/20/2003 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wow!! This is the first Hard Candy product I have tried,and it really surprised me. I can create so many cool e/s looks with this quartet. I love all the colors,and I think this would work for a variety of skintones. I wore the smoky silver color last night on the lid with the white color as a highligher on the brow..they both stayed on all night in a hot,smoky club:) I can't wait to try more Hard Candy e/s!!

on 3/30/2003 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I would buy Chameleon again for one shade. The hunter green shimmery shadow. This makes a beautiful liner. I have blue eyes and can't wear many greens, but this looks great. The lightest shade doesn't show well on me and the lavender and gray are so-so. But love that green! I received this free in a Sephora promotion. It's a keeper and just as Sephora had hoped, it led me to purchase other quartets!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this in the goldbag promotion from Sephora. It has very pretty, wearable colors. You can create many different looks, from daytime to dramatic.

I'm a PPP, warm, blonde/blue eyes and it works for me!

on 11/15/2002 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow, I am *really* impressed by this product. The packaging is very nice, and the applicators included are great - a double-ended sponge applicator and a *mini eyelining brush* (WOW. What a great idea. Why didn't anyone tell me that Hard Candy quads had this?). Very good quality.

The four colors in the quad (top to bottom, all are shimmery):
1) deep sparkly blackened green - this is a fantastic liner color; 2) lavender with a tiny bit of green iridescence; 3) khaki with a bit of greenish-gold iridescence; 4) cream.

I'm so impressed. The applicators - particularly the mini liner brush - are great quality. The shadows are smooth and blend well. The three lighter shadows don't go on particularly dramatically, so they're much easier to wear (and go together much better) than I had first thought. And the dark liner color is INCREDIBLE.

on 11/17/2001 4:55:00 PM

This didn't do anything special for me. The colors are kind of boring, and when I wear them together they tend to look blue! Not what I thought.