Hard Candy Chameleon Eyeshadow Quartet

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/1/2005 3:54:00 PM

This is a great combination of colors. I use the lightest color every day on my brow bones & the corners of my eyes. And the darkest color makes a perfect powder eyeliner. It's got some shimmer, so it's not as harsh as a matte black. It's not often that one compact has the perfect colors for day or night wear. (And getting at at TJ Maxx on the cheap didn't hurt, either.)

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

This was my second HC quad, my first was techno which just gave me a taste for more quads!

I love the second e/s down from the top, a lilac printed with chinese writing it looks great in the pan and on the eye!
The texture of these eyeshadows is great, they are soft and apply brilliantly easily, last for ages and there are the most beautiful colours.

The colours i use together are the creamy white and the purple or the creamy white and the grey and the green together with the dark green as a liner, it really does make a beautiful liner. I would repurchase but i doubt i would need to, i would definitely purchase another different eye quad though.

Top Rated Eye Shadow