Hard Candy Chameleon Eyeshadow Quartet

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

4.4

on 12/8/2003 1:44:00 AM

I really like Heist, the greenish grayish color. I would repurchase that separately. I use the lighter colors as wash colors. They aren't too shimmery which is nice. The dark green isn't very useful for me, but I may experiment and use it as a liner more often. Overall, very nice quality shadows.

on 12/17/2002 5:15:00 AM

I got this as a part of the Sephora goldbag promo and I am so loving it. I have never really looked into HC eyeshadows beforee but since receiving this, I've been more interested in their other quads, especially the Techno quad. This quad has a very versatile set of e/s and the applicators are a great idea. I wish some of the other e/s palettes that I've bought had such brushes with the palette. Overall, a great palette but I'm not too sure about the $35 price tag.

on 12/9/2002 10:14:00 PM

i was very impressed with this, since it was free through a sephora promotion. i probably would not pay $35 for it personally, but the colors are nice and are great quality if you wet the brush before applying. the push brush it comes with is excellent for applying the shadow as liner. this is high qaulity shadow that will get you attention

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this in the goldbag promotion from Sephora. It has very pretty, wearable colors. You can create many different looks, from daytime to dramatic.

I'm a PPP, warm, blonde/blue eyes and it works for me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I also got this in the Sephora Goldbag and have been quite impressed! The shadows consisted of a white highlighter, soft lavender shade and medium shimmery gray/steel shade. Looked great with the shimmery dark green shade as a liner. Shadow lasted all day too! Never would have tried this line otherwise!

on 11/17/2002 7:15:00 PM

I got this as part od the Sephora goldbag promotion. The colors are very pretty and unique.

on 2/21/2002 2:12:00 PM

I LOVE this quad. Dark metallic green with a bit of glitter, lavendar that flashes light green, a grayish taupe, and the perfect sheer cream. This is a great quad for easy, goofproof daytime looks - swipe on one of the lighter shades, line with the dark green, and you're done! I wear this quad a lot, and I just love the colors. Highly recommended!