Hard Candy Chameleon Eyeshadow Quartet

No Image

4.4

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Got this in one of the best Sephora gift bags ever, the gold one from a couple years ago. The real winner in this quad is the teal shade, because simply put, it's gorgeous! A shimmery perfect blue-green, awesome for smoky eyes. I don't often use the other shades, except for the cream color, but they are all nicely pigmented, soft and blendable. Easily my favorite HC quad out there and I've had a few. Worth picking up if you can still find it.

on 5/7/2003 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was my first HC quad but definitely won't be the last! I initially got it for the chinese writing on the second e/s because that's just cool. But I was shockingly surprised at how SMOOTH and CREAMY the shadows go on, seriously, and the pigmentation is just WOW! No shadows ever goes on the same color in the pan as they do on my lid, and this one did it. This in my opinion is the most classy and versatile of the eye quads. IT is my HG neutral eye look. The four colors work seamlessly together and blend really well...and make my asian eyes look soo pretty and alluring. The teal brings out my dark features and the white makes a great highlight/wash. I pair this w/ Quo eye primer and it lasts almost all day on me. I don't see myself needing to repurchase cuz the compact is sturdy and there are tons of product. But if I ever need to, I'd do so in a heartbeat, even for the friggin' $45 price tag. crazy!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I tried to like this, i really did, the colors dont show up on me, and the dark green is way too dark and totally unuseable. but the compact is so cute!

on 12/8/2002 3:48:00 AM

I received this from a *wonderful* swapper, and my god- I am in LOVE! The colours are such a beautiful, unusual combination of shades- the lightest is a silvery shimmer, followed by a shimmery lilac. Then there's a really unique shimmery soft sage green, and the darkest shade (great for lining!) is a dark sparkly forest green. SO divine. This creates either sweet pastel eyes, or sophisticated, soft smokiness. The lilac and the green is such a fresh combination! The shimmer in the eyeshadows are really delicate, and subtle as well as being so sparkly and pretty. Gorgeous!

on 12/17/2002 5:15:00 AM

I got this as a part of the Sephora goldbag promo and I am so loving it. I have never really looked into HC eyeshadows beforee but since receiving this, I've been more interested in their other quads, especially the Techno quad. This quad has a very versatile set of e/s and the applicators are a great idea. I wish some of the other e/s palettes that I've bought had such brushes with the palette. Overall, a great palette but I'm not too sure about the $35 price tag.