Hard Candy Chameleon Eyeshadow Quartet

Filtered by skin type : Oily
No Image

on 5/7/2003 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was my first HC quad but definitely won't be the last! I initially got it for the chinese writing on the second e/s because that's just cool. But I was shockingly surprised at how SMOOTH and CREAMY the shadows go on, seriously, and the pigmentation is just WOW! No shadows ever goes on the same color in the pan as they do on my lid, and this one did it. This in my opinion is the most classy and versatile of the eye quads. IT is my HG neutral eye look. The four colors work seamlessly together and blend really well...and make my asian eyes look soo pretty and alluring. The teal brings out my dark features and the white makes a great highlight/wash. I pair this w/ Quo eye primer and it lasts almost all day on me. I don't see myself needing to repurchase cuz the compact is sturdy and there are tons of product. But if I ever need to, I'd do so in a heartbeat, even for the friggin' $45 price tag. crazy!

on 4/20/2003 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wow!! This is the first Hard Candy product I have tried,and it really surprised me. I can create so many cool e/s looks with this quartet. I love all the colors,and I think this would work for a variety of skintones. I wore the smoky silver color last night on the lid with the white color as a highligher on the brow..they both stayed on all night in a hot,smoky club:) I can't wait to try more Hard Candy e/s!!