Hard Candy Chameleon Eyeshadow Quartet

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

4.3

on 11/11/2005 10:40:00 AM

Got this cute compact reduced price on ebay. Great colours for creating smoky eyes with a twist instead of usual black. The deep green is great as an eyeliner with a wet brush for a dramatic look. The lilac/purple is nice for during the day and the white is a perfect highlighter. Didnt like the tools that come with it tho - they're tiny and i've already lost them!

on 10/29/2004 2:29:00 AM

I just love this quartet! The colours are just gorgeous & I've used them all.It comes in a charcoal green irridescence (looks charcoal on me),lavender,gray,& cream.
When I'm working I've used the gray,or lavender on the lid with the cream to highlight the brow bone.On those nights when I wanna get funky - I use the charcoal green one on my lid,& the cream to highlight the brow bone - It's *SICK*!!! Looks amazing,& when I really want to get REAL funky - I use my caboodles sparkle eyeliner & it's *INSANE* - the effect! I get so many compliments on those nights I'm clubbing w/ my gf's (who are jealous as all H-E-Double Hockeysticks b/c we can't get Hard Candy in Canada)- PPL comment a lot when I do this combo on my eyes,& it really brings out my light green eyes.I can't think of anyone who couldn't use 2 or all 4 of these colours.
The eyeshadow goes on smooth as silk,& the pigments last me all day - we're talking 14 hrs here.I really love Hard Candy eyeshadow & am looking to invest in more!!
TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!

I received Chameleon a long time ago as a gift, and was really excited. The colors aren't necessarily my faves, but they're wearable. I can't ever see myself wearing the dark green shade, though.

The colors are dark green, light purple, light gray, and shimmery, eggshell white (think MAC "Nylon"). Since I already have these colors in separate forms, I don't really need this quartet.

However, the quality seems very good. The colors are rich and pigmented well, and long-lasting.

on 12/9/2002 10:14:00 PM

i was very impressed with this, since it was free through a sephora promotion. i probably would not pay $35 for it personally, but the colors are nice and are great quality if you wet the brush before applying. the push brush it comes with is excellent for applying the shadow as liner. this is high qaulity shadow that will get you attention

Top Rated Eye Shadow