Hard Candy Chameleon Eyeshadow Quartet

No Image

4.8

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Got this in one of the best Sephora gift bags ever, the gold one from a couple years ago. The real winner in this quad is the teal shade, because simply put, it's gorgeous! A shimmery perfect blue-green, awesome for smoky eyes. I don't often use the other shades, except for the cream color, but they are all nicely pigmented, soft and blendable. Easily my favorite HC quad out there and I've had a few. Worth picking up if you can still find it.

on 8/5/2003 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Another one for whom this was their first HC purchase. I am in love! I have been searching for such wonderfully BLENDABLE, non-creasing, pretty eyeshadow colors! MAC has great colors but IMO they don't blend like these do. I love the entire quad, which was a new experience for me. I tend to buy seperate pots of color because I mix odd colors or something since I always only ever like 1 in a set. This was different - I love love love all 4 colors. I am going to hunt down some more quads because I love this one that much! Packaging is great - sleek silver, with a mirror and nice tools.

on 3/30/2003 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I would buy Chameleon again for one shade. The hunter green shimmery shadow. This makes a beautiful liner. I have blue eyes and can't wear many greens, but this looks great. The lightest shade doesn't show well on me and the lavender and gray are so-so. But love that green! I received this free in a Sephora promotion. It's a keeper and just as Sephora had hoped, it led me to purchase other quartets!

on 11/15/2002 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I received this as part of the 'Goldbag' promo. It is very pretty. The colors are very nice, especially the dark shimmery green which looks great as a liner. The silvery shade is also stunning. These shadows are very pigmented and hold up very well on my lids, even after a day of wear. After trying this, I would look into trying a few other of the Hard Candy Quartets.

on 11/15/2002 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow, I am *really* impressed by this product. The packaging is very nice, and the applicators included are great - a double-ended sponge applicator and a *mini eyelining brush* (WOW. What a great idea. Why didn't anyone tell me that Hard Candy quads had this?). Very good quality.

The four colors in the quad (top to bottom, all are shimmery):
1) deep sparkly blackened green - this is a fantastic liner color; 2) lavender with a tiny bit of green iridescence; 3) khaki with a bit of greenish-gold iridescence; 4) cream.

I'm so impressed. The applicators - particularly the mini liner brush - are great quality. The shadows are smooth and blend well. The three lighter shadows don't go on particularly dramatically, so they're much easier to wear (and go together much better) than I had first thought. And the dark liner color is INCREDIBLE.

Top Rated Eye Shadow