Hard Candy Chameleon Eyeshadow Quartet

Filtered by skin tone : Other
No Image

4.5

on 10/29/2004 2:29:00 AM

I just love this quartet! The colours are just gorgeous & I've used them all.It comes in a charcoal green irridescence (looks charcoal on me),lavender,gray,& cream.
When I'm working I've used the gray,or lavender on the lid with the cream to highlight the brow bone.On those nights when I wanna get funky - I use the charcoal green one on my lid,& the cream to highlight the brow bone - It's *SICK*!!! Looks amazing,& when I really want to get REAL funky - I use my caboodles sparkle eyeliner & it's *INSANE* - the effect! I get so many compliments on those nights I'm clubbing w/ my gf's (who are jealous as all H-E-Double Hockeysticks b/c we can't get Hard Candy in Canada)- PPL comment a lot when I do this combo on my eyes,& it really brings out my light green eyes.I can't think of anyone who couldn't use 2 or all 4 of these colours.
The eyeshadow goes on smooth as silk,& the pigments last me all day - we're talking 14 hrs here.I really love Hard Candy eyeshadow & am looking to invest in more!!
TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!

on 12/8/2003 1:44:00 AM

I really like Heist, the greenish grayish color. I would repurchase that separately. I use the lighter colors as wash colors. They aren't too shimmery which is nice. The dark green isn't very useful for me, but I may experiment and use it as a liner more often. Overall, very nice quality shadows.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

This was my second HC quad, my first was techno which just gave me a taste for more quads!

I love the second e/s down from the top, a lilac printed with chinese writing it looks great in the pan and on the eye!
The texture of these eyeshadows is great, they are soft and apply brilliantly easily, last for ages and there are the most beautiful colours.

The colours i use together are the creamy white and the purple or the creamy white and the grey and the green together with the dark green as a liner, it really does make a beautiful liner. I would repurchase but i doubt i would need to, i would definitely purchase another different eye quad though.

on 3/30/2003 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I would buy Chameleon again for one shade. The hunter green shimmery shadow. This makes a beautiful liner. I have blue eyes and can't wear many greens, but this looks great. The lightest shade doesn't show well on me and the lavender and gray are so-so. But love that green! I received this free in a Sephora promotion. It's a keeper and just as Sephora had hoped, it led me to purchase other quartets!

on 1/3/2003 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I actually like this quartet much less than the others that I own. To my eye, the colours don't work well together and I can really only make the lavender and gray shades compliment each other. I absolutely love the dark teal shade as a liner, as it's so dramatic and shimmery - perfect for evening. I do like all the colours individually, hence the 4 rating. I just don't find them as a collection to make much sense together!

on 12/9/2002 10:14:00 PM

i was very impressed with this, since it was free through a sephora promotion. i probably would not pay $35 for it personally, but the colors are nice and are great quality if you wet the brush before applying. the push brush it comes with is excellent for applying the shadow as liner. this is high qaulity shadow that will get you attention

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this in the goldbag promotion from Sephora. It has very pretty, wearable colors. You can create many different looks, from daytime to dramatic.

I'm a PPP, warm, blonde/blue eyes and it works for me!

on 11/17/2002 7:15:00 PM

I got this as part od the Sephora goldbag promotion. The colors are very pretty and unique.

on 11/15/2002 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I received this as part of the 'Goldbag' promo. It is very pretty. The colors are very nice, especially the dark shimmery green which looks great as a liner. The silvery shade is also stunning. These shadows are very pigmented and hold up very well on my lids, even after a day of wear. After trying this, I would look into trying a few other of the Hard Candy Quartets.

on 11/17/2001 4:55:00 PM

This didn't do anything special for me. The colors are kind of boring, and when I wear them together they tend to look blue! Not what I thought.