Hard Candy Chameleon Eyeshadow Quartet

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

4.5

on 10/29/2004 2:29:00 AM

I just love this quartet! The colours are just gorgeous & I've used them all.It comes in a charcoal green irridescence (looks charcoal on me),lavender,gray,& cream.
When I'm working I've used the gray,or lavender on the lid with the cream to highlight the brow bone.On those nights when I wanna get funky - I use the charcoal green one on my lid,& the cream to highlight the brow bone - It's *SICK*!!! Looks amazing,& when I really want to get REAL funky - I use my caboodles sparkle eyeliner & it's *INSANE* - the effect! I get so many compliments on those nights I'm clubbing w/ my gf's (who are jealous as all H-E-Double Hockeysticks b/c we can't get Hard Candy in Canada)- PPL comment a lot when I do this combo on my eyes,& it really brings out my light green eyes.I can't think of anyone who couldn't use 2 or all 4 of these colours.
The eyeshadow goes on smooth as silk,& the pigments last me all day - we're talking 14 hrs here.I really love Hard Candy eyeshadow & am looking to invest in more!!
TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!

on 2/20/2003 7:33:00 PM

Hard Candy has one of the best eyeshadow formulations. They last forever when you wear them, and a little on your brush goes a long way. The Chameleon quad is one of my favorites as it has awesome colors! Another HC fave!

Top Rated Eye Shadow