COVERGIRL WetSlicks Lip Gloss -Peaches N Gleam

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I was really disappointed with this because I only used it for a few days and then nothing would come out of the bottle anymore! So maybe I got a bad tube? I don't know. But it did look pretty nice on me. It was sheer and not too shiny with a nice peachy color too it. Too bad I don't trust CG enough to try it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Well i bought this product today but im in love with it already. it looks great with my caramel skin tone. my bf loved the color so he couldnt resist kissing me :). It doesnt last that long but i put clear lip gloss over it and it stayed much longer.I loved the tube because my other lipgloss always ran out under the cap and got every where. This is my new fav!

Edit*- putting the clear lipgloss over does make it last but not long enough. And for some reason the color doesnt look as pretty after a few uses, i guess it starts to break down. I like it but i dont know if i would buy it again, maybe if its on sale or something.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Cover Girl has aced it with these glosses. They are adequately packaged, very affordable (about $5) and have a range of beautiful colors. Peaches n' Gleam is a subtle pinky peach with great shine. It applies more like a balm, and it is not sticky at all. There is no fear of having your hair stuck to your lips. They have a wand applicator and smell like vanilla, though a little more artificial than MAC's glosses. This color looks good on both fair and dark skinned girls.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I love this lip gloss! Peaches-N-Gleam is an AWESOME color - a semi-sparkly peachy pink. I love the feel of this stuff - it's smooth, not sticky like so many others. Only problem with that is that it doesn't last as long as the sticker ones do. It smells yummy too, kind of like vanilla. I like the tube because it doesn't let the lip gloss gunk up around the opening. I like the applicator too - it's the spongy-on-a-stick type, like MAC lipglass. The price deterred me for so long (my beauty purchases leave me poor!), but now if I can find it on sale in a drugstore, I go ahead and buy it because the 8 ml tube does last quite a while. All in all, this is now one of my top 5 favorite lip glosses (and I'm obsessed with lip gloss, so that is saying a lot!!).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I can't speak for others, but this shade is the perfect peachy/nude hue for me (GGG). I love how I can build the color gradually, so I can make it subtle or more dramatic. It's a really pretty shimmery peachy shade, and goes on non-sticky, plus smells like frosting! Great Product!