COVERGIRL WetSlicks Lip Gloss -Peaches N Gleam

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

3.8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Easily my favourite lip gloss, next to Estee's Pure Pops in Fizzy Pear. The colour is a not-too-pigmented peachy-pink with a lot of sparkles, but not so much that it's obnoxious. WetSlicks glosses can be pretty grainy but I don't mind as it seems to go away after a while. The "glossiness" of it wears off, but a subtle colour and moisturized lips are left behind. I think this would work well on all skin tones, as both me (soft honey) and my mother (dark AA) have tried it and it looks great on both of us.
Price: [I got it for] $4.99USD

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this off of a two for one deal, and because I liked the packaging. When I first opened it, it had this really strong kind of sugary smell which I didn't like. The applicator was a sponge and the texture is silky, but not really that silky. The color is nice, but it didn't show up on my lips that much. :( I'd love to buy this again, but I can't stand the smell and the no color pay off. :3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my first wetslick and I chose this color because it looked so pretty...a peachy pink color. Anyhow I looove the cake batter smell. However the color just doesn't really show up on my lips. It's looks like I put on a clear shimmery gloss which sucks because I like color. Anyway the lasting power isn't all that great because it isn't a sticky gloss, sometimes if I apply too much gloss it pools up in the middle of my lip. One good thing is that it doesn't dry out my lips. Personally I prefer Revlon's SL glosses but wetslicks wasn't that bad. I might repurchase again in the future but definitely in a brighter color that will hopefully show up because I do adore the yummy scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I'm not super-pleased with the shade. It's mostly just glitter. The color is too sheer for my taste. Nevertheless, this does make my lips look pretty and glossy. The best thing about this lipgloss, it's absolutely the least sticky lip gloss I have ever encountered. I will definitely try another WetSlick lip gloss for that reason alone.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

*Shade: A shimmery pinky-peach, which reminds me of a *very* sheer version of MAC Prrr.

*Texture: Thin, but not runny, feels kind of balmy and moisturizing on my lips.

*Taste/Smell: No taste, but it smells delicious, like the sweet smell of yellow cake batter!

*Price: $5 at CVS, which is great considering the gloss is such great quality!

*Packaging: Wand applicator concealed in clear tube w/ a silver cap, not exactly cute but it doesn't make it look cheap.

*Love it or Leave it? I love it! It's a great everyday gloss, I also enjoy it over Prrr Lipglass.
I really never liked very much CG m/u but maybe this gloss will help change my opinion!
continued >>