COVERGIRL WetSlicks Lip Gloss -Peaches N Gleam

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Easily my favourite lip gloss, next to Estee's Pure Pops in Fizzy Pear. The colour is a not-too-pigmented peachy-pink with a lot of sparkles, but not so much that it's obnoxious. WetSlicks glosses can be pretty grainy but I don't mind as it seems to go away after a while. The "glossiness" of it wears off, but a subtle colour and moisturized lips are left behind. I think this would work well on all skin tones, as both me (soft honey) and my mother (dark AA) have tried it and it looks great on both of us.
Price: [I got it for] $4.99USD

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Cover Girl has aced it with these glosses. They are adequately packaged, very affordable (about $5) and have a range of beautiful colors. Peaches n' Gleam is a subtle pinky peach with great shine. It applies more like a balm, and it is not sticky at all. There is no fear of having your hair stuck to your lips. They have a wand applicator and smell like vanilla, though a little more artificial than MAC's glosses. This color looks good on both fair and dark skinned girls.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I can't speak for others, but this shade is the perfect peachy/nude hue for me (GGG). I love how I can build the color gradually, so I can make it subtle or more dramatic. It's a really pretty shimmery peachy shade, and goes on non-sticky, plus smells like frosting! Great Product!