COVERGIRL WetSlicks Lip Gloss -Peaches N Gleam

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

4.1

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is a light pink color on lips, and the glitter pieces give a white/silver shine to the lips which may look unnatural up-close & it actually tones down my natural lip color. On the good side, it's not sticky (feels oily on lips), is quite good at keeping lips moisturized, and has decent lasting power. However there's a little grittiness and the smell is a strong fake vanilla smell which is hard to like.

Really gorgeous natural pinkish color. I LOOOVEEE wetslicks

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I fell in love with this colour because coral colours really compliment my skintone and it gives me flirty lips without too much sex. i find to perfect for a casual day out shopping or going to class or to an interview. I did not wear anything else on my lips to prep them and yet the colour never faded. Great product. Awesome colour. DeFINITELY will buy again.

It smelled and tasted good, a pretty color, but didn't show up on my lips. It made me look like a fish lol. I have reddish lips and it only made them look glossy. I can't remember if I tried it w/ concealer beneath it cause I gave it to my friend last summer. I would buy other shades, but not this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Well i bought this product today but im in love with it already. it looks great with my caramel skin tone. my bf loved the color so he couldnt resist kissing me :). It doesnt last that long but i put clear lip gloss over it and it stayed much longer.I loved the tube because my other lipgloss always ran out under the cap and got every where. This is my new fav!

Edit*- putting the clear lipgloss over does make it last but not long enough. And for some reason the color doesnt look as pretty after a few uses, i guess it starts to break down. I like it but i dont know if i would buy it again, maybe if its on sale or something.

This is my favorite shade of Wetslicks. The shade went perfectly with my skin and it wasn't sticky at all. Last summer I paired it with charcoal-lined eyes and loved the result!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't care too much for the color. I love other colors that I have in this gloss... like others have said, this one doesn't show too much. I'll still give it a try in other makeup looks but I won't repurchase. It might work with something else... otherwise I guess I'll just enjoy it as a clear gloss.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

nice color, not sticky, smells fabulous. one of my favorite glosses

the texture of this is decent...a bit gritty, but not horrible. the staying power is marginal...plastic'y vanilla scent that tastes a bit like blood if you lick it. YUCK. this isnt peach in the tube and isnt peach on me...not even in the slightest
continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I always reach for this. It is absolutely gorgeous and pretty much my fav gloss! On me it's light peach w champagne colored shimmer. Shimmer is fine and not chunky. I ALWAYS feel sexy when i wear this. Makes my lips look lush. Only complaint is its not long lasting. It's worth it tho. TRY IT.