COVERGIRL WetSlicks Lip Gloss -Peaches N Gleam

Filtered by skin tone : Other

3.9

I am so excited and surprised about the result after I applied this gloss on. This color is just what i am looking for for ages!! It looks like coral color but it's looks pinky on my lips, love it !! There is a bit of vanilla scent when you just apply it on, but it will be gone soon and its not strong. I like that its really shine on your lips naturally but not too mush, there are tones of tiny sparkles in the tube but I felt comfortable and there is no gritty feeling that L'real glam shine does. I also found that the lasting power is good as well, and it wont make a white ring around your inner lips. The only complain is the packaging, it looks so cheap just from the packaging that is why i didnt try it before, but the quality is super!! will buy again for another color.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I LOVE this color - like many, I did not know at first if I would like the color in the tube, I worried it would be too blue, even with the name - it happens, and it is a big pet peeve of mine when it does!!! The color IS a warm peachy pink, just like the name rightfully describes! It is a wonderful color looking great even on bare lips, although I almost always use it over lipstick, being a HUGE lipstick fan. I love the smell, sweet and vanilla but not chemically or "fake". I also love the deer foot applicator, fits well on my full lips, I DO NOT NEED A MIRROR TO APPLY THESE GLOSSES - my fav when that happens!!!I have many of these glosses but this I think is my fav. I will def buy this again, but the nice thing about these glosses that even with daily wear they last a really really long time. I love these sooo much, even better than almay whipped glosses which I also really like.

I perfer the deer foot wand instead of the brush from almay. I use almay at home before I leave the house sometimes and they are very nice and high end looking but it takes time and a mirror for the detailed work of using a brush on big lips, and there is line I draw in public so the almay lives at home. A quick swipe of cover girl is fine, but spending time fixing my lips with the almay brush seems to vain to do in public. Personally I only do a quick swipe of lipstick gloss (with the deer foot) in public, anything else should be done in a bathroom ect (a quick powder on the nose ect would be ok to - but I don't ever wear powder)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just keep grabbing this stuff every morning. It is such a perfect color with everything. It has a really pretty shimmery sparkle with gold undertones. I just LOVE how this gloss feels on my lips so soft and moiturizing, more like a balm than a chapstick. The packaging is alright, classy for a while until the logo wears off. I'll defininately contiune to buy this one for a long time. You can't beat the price and the quality is as good (better than some!) department store brands!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

SO beautiful! This is a light shimmery peachy-champagne (as an mua-er below described so well!). The gloss itself is quite thin though, but not as watery as Rimmel glosses. I layer this on quite thick, but i don't mind one bit! I got this from a lovely MUA-er as an RAOK, and quite honestly, i probably would not have found it if she hadn't sent it to me :) Absolutely yummmy smell too! For reference i'm an asian nc30 yellow/olive gal :)!

Overall, this is a pretty good gloss. I have a beige skin tone, so it looks pretty good. The color for me is more pink than peach. The shimmer is my favorite part. It's not so obvious that there is shimmer there, but you could see the little cystrals, sooo pretty. The smell is a yummy vanilla too, and it kinda has a frosty pinkish look to it. A very light silverish pink maybe? I love it.

This is a very, very pretty peachy pink--very flattering. I don't mind the smell at all--in fact, I love it. The packaging's great, etc. etc. I'm actually going to run out of this lipgloss, which is a first for me, even on products I like.

This is a shimmery with glitter, peachy/pink gloss that is oh-so-pretty on my lips. The glosses have a wonderful vanilla-y scent that is so nice, plus the glosses themselves are not sticky at all. A very good gloss for a low, low price. I would definitely recommend!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This lipgloss is ok. Its very sheer and very slippery which I like, however it lasts about 5 minutes. I keep it at my desk at work during the day for a natural look. This is by far the best color of the whole line.

Whoa - am I the only one who doesn't like this ??

I don't like the smell [very artifical] and it's way to thin and slippery. I know it's a "wetslicks" but I need a little more texture ya know! [Sidenote: I find this gloss strangely similar to the Bonne Bell Lip Frostings - the smell and the numbing effect on the lips]

Colourwise Peaches n Gleam is so-so - thin peachy with a silverish gleam to it. Looks a bit obtrusive in the tube but goes on quite sheer.

Don't like this - wouldn't repurchase - I will stick to the Revlon Super Lustrous Glosses [now they're a drugstore gloss!]

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a light pinky peach shade with a pretty silver shimmer. I have several of these glosses because I really like the formula. It stays put and doesn't wear away and it's not sticky! Yay! Now I don't have to worry about my hair getting stuck to my lips like it does with the MAC Lipglass Stains.

It is nice and shiny and leaves my lips soft and hydrated. Rave from me! :o)