COVERGIRL WetSlicks Lip Gloss -Peaches N Gleam

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Strong fake vanilla/cake scent (I'm sensitive to scents and can't stand to have something so close to my nose) + a clear yet frosty finish = definitely not a winner for me.

I would not purchase this again; not worth the $

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I was really disappointed with this because I only used it for a few days and then nothing would come out of the bottle anymore! So maybe I got a bad tube? I don't know. But it did look pretty nice on me. It was sheer and not too shiny with a nice peachy color too it. Too bad I don't trust CG enough to try it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Ick! In a weak drugstore moment I thought I would give this a try given the glowing reviews here. Although the shimmery peachy-pink shade was nice enough, I just could not get past the artificial, plasticky "vanilla" scent. I am normally not that picky about product scent, but this was a huge turn-off. It seems that every few years I need a reminder of why I hate CG products and this lipgloss has served that purpose until perhaps 2009, when I will once again forget and waste my $$ on another lousy CG product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Like other reviewers noted, didn't show up as a color on my rosy lips, just very frosted. Ugh.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i'm so dissapointed by this one..no colour shows, only frosty shine and doesn't last at all. it just washed out my whole face.

Whoa - am I the only one who doesn't like this ??

I don't like the smell [very artifical] and it's way to thin and slippery. I know it's a "wetslicks" but I need a little more texture ya know! [Sidenote: I find this gloss strangely similar to the Bonne Bell Lip Frostings - the smell and the numbing effect on the lips]

Colourwise Peaches n Gleam is so-so - thin peachy with a silverish gleam to it. Looks a bit obtrusive in the tube but goes on quite sheer.

Don't like this - wouldn't repurchase - I will stick to the Revlon Super Lustrous Glosses [now they're a drugstore gloss!]

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ewww I hate this stuff! When I apply it and rub my lips together it feels grainy and really sticky. Also if you don't reapply it and it drys you get this weird dry line of it on the inside of my lips near my tounge and I couldn't get it off! :( Gross. Also the color does NOT look good with my tan skin, it's way to sheeny.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

it's a nice color, but the fact that it has no staying power at all is a complete turn off.

I was very disappointed by this shade - it was way too sheer and sparkly. Plus, I didn't think that it spread smoothly (most likely due to the heavy sparkle content).