LUSH Absolute Delight bath bomb

No Image

4.4

on 3/6/2009 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was so scared of this one....because I thought it would be too flowery. When it got discontinued I decided to stock up and use it as leverage for a swap. However the way it made my bathroom smell got me addicted. I love this one...and am holding onto my last two for dear life. I might wind up swapping to get more.....instead of swapping them.

on 4/15/2005 1:19:00 PM

Awesome! One of my favorite LUSH products! I was depressed to find out this had been discontinued but I was on the LUSH site today to place an order and lo and behold, ABSOLUTE DELIGHT IS BACK!!!! (well for a limited time anyway) so I bought 6. Whoo hoo! To all ya'll that love this, get 'em while ya can.

on 4/3/2005 11:59:00 AM

Beautiful bath bomb- this bomb is pink and has a light floral scent, with a definite rose note in it. It produces gorgeous pink water. Simple, feminine, and lovely.

on 2/25/2005 12:58:00 AM

I didn't care much for the smell of Absolute Delight. I don't find that the rose and jasmine mixed very well in this case and would have preferred it if only one of those scents had been used instead of both. The fragrance becomes especially overpowering once this starts fizzing and it turns the water to a clear pink, which was pretty. I didn't find this to be moisturizing but it wasn't drying either. The fragrance lingered on my skin and in the bathroom very softly for a short time after I drained the tub. I would give this two and a half lippies if I could, since the scent is strong enough to last through a bath. I do have another one of these and will be using it but I wouldn't purchase again, which shouldn't be a problem since it is discontinued now.

on 2/28/2005 6:23:00 PM

I know the bath bombs are really popular, but I'm not a fan. This one was especially bad. Quite expensive, much too large for 1 bath (so I had to cut it in half), and the smell...well, when I had finished my bath the BF told me I "smell like hippies." It was much more patchouli-smelling than rose and jasmine. AND I had to scrub the hippie smell out of my bathtub - it lingered for a couple of days. Never again!

on 12/9/2004 5:56:00 PM

The first thing I noticed about this bath bomb was how soft it made the water. The lovely scent lasts throughout the bath, but doesn't linger much on the skin. This is a very nice bath bomb, but not my favourite by Lush, which is still Sex bomb.

Btw, this ballistic has NOT been discontinued in Australia, and according to the admins at the AU/NZ forums, it won't be (at least for now). So if you are really desperate, you can order it from www.lush.com.au

on 8/30/2004 1:04:00 PM

I am so sad this has been discontinued. This no frills ballistic may not have contained any flowers, glitter or stars but the scent was beautiful! A powdery rose scent that was so feminine and pretty-not a 'grandma' scent by any means. The water turns a pale pink colour and the scent fills the whole bathroom. This is one LUSH product I will certainly miss and will vote for in the discontinueds.

on 5/27/2004 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this bath bomb. It smells like beautiful fresh roses without that sickening floral scent. Turns the bathwater a deep pink color, which is a great extra. I actually feel better when I use this, and I always have one sitting in my bathroom just in case!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

So sad this has been discontinued. Made my bath a lovely pink and only needed to use half. Sweet and floral at the same time, which is awesome. Would buy it again if it were made available.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this bomb. It turns the water a beautiful pink and the scent is sooo musky and powdery and rose like. Reminds me of a sexy vintage bath. I will miss this soooo much.

Popular Bath Treatments