Pop Beauty Mini Lip Gloss Trio

Filtered by skin type : Other
Pop Beauty Mini Lip Gloss Trio

Peony Pink: Isononyl Isononanoate, Polybutene, Jojoba Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Octyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Fragrance. May Contain: [ /- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI77499), Carmine (CI75470)]. Honeysuckle Bronze: Isononyl Isononanoate, Polybutene, Jojoba Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Octyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Fragrance. May Contain: [ /- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI77499)]. Daisy Glow: Isononyl Isononanoate, Polybutene, Jojoba Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Octyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Fragrance. May Contain: [ /- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491)]. Poppy Red: Isononyl Isononanoate, Polybutene, Jojoba Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Octyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Fragrance. May Contain: [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.27 (CI 45410), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140)].

on 6/27/2008 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

AMAZING!!!!!

For someone who HATES lipgloss this is amazing.
1. Texture. comforting gel formula that is squidgy not gooey, sticky
2. Feeling on lips-non supergluey
3. Moisturisation-yes
4. Dewy natural sheen-BETTER THAN VASELINE-like the models in the mags
5. Pleasant coconut and now vanilla scent-I get headaches with most scents-this is not sickly, strong or retchworthy
6. Value for money-try out 3 gorgeous colours for price of one.
7. Pocket size tin-doesnt pop open/leak
8. Leaves a subtle stain after gloss have disappeared.
9. Totally agree with below reviews.
10. If you wanted gloss but hated gloss, wanted to get a sheen not plastic pout and look gorgeous this is it!

I have the bright trio in pink/orange/red. The red especially leaves a subtle stain and the pink and orange leave a sheen of gorgeous colours and I also use them on top of lippies to convert colours beautifully. Will definitely repurchase!

Its perfect and my HG lippie beating Molton Brown and overidding my Stila lipglaze stick!

I might repurchase this again for get some more colors. I have this in Creme lip. The colors are clear cream, golden caramel glow, nude tint, applied they all the the seem to give my lips a nude like glow. I like the smoothness of the gloss and the sweet carmel smell. This is not drying at all but you might want to put on a balm before applying if you lips are dry.

I received one of these glosses in a swap, and I really like it! Love the scent (coconut/vanilla) and texture - not sticky at all and gives a slight tint of color to my lips. Pretty! I had no idea how expensive these are - thanks to the most awesome swapper who shared it with me! :)
I would definitely purchase these, though, because they're so handy for throwing in my purse and not taking up room.

the gloss in these are fabulous! they have a thick vaseline-like quality but are not sticky/tacky at all. makes lips super smooth all day. they are touch more pigmented than I would imagine but still entirely sheer with a slight shimmer sparkles. I adore these glosses! unique scent that I can't quite recognize (pina colada-ish?) but is definitely very pleasant and not annoying at all. enjoy! :)

This was really cute. The lipglosses are really small, and only one of them shows up on my normal pigmented lips ( I have sweet lips). Every time i open the box, it rips a little. They are really cute, and I'm glad i bought it, but i don't think i'd repurchase.