Black Opal essential fade complex

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I WAS ON THE VERGE OF LASER SURGERY!

My skin has been the bane of my existence for the last 2 years. I developed acne scars aka hyperpigmentation from a hormonal imbalance that has since balanced itself out, but wreaked havoc with my skin. They look like pimples, but are flat and dark red, brown, or just red. I cant leave the house without heavy makeup. It has been ruining my self esteem :(

I have olive/yellow warm skin like mac nc35.

I have tried super expensive brands such as Peter Thomas Roth ultra gentle lightening serum, which smells horrible and breaks me out.

I tried this because of the reviews, got it at walgreens for $8. It has been about 1 week, and I already see the difference!! My spots now are covered with 50% less makeup!!! AND NO BREAKOUTS!!!
The texture is fine like an expensive serum(reminds me of regenerist) but lemony scented(packed with vit c) and so smooth. I use it day and night, but that may be too much for some people.

I cant describe how happy I am, and cant wait to see the progress a month from now. So much so that I took before pics, and am taking them each week. I will post them at the end of a month.
I have a feeling that I wont be needing heavy if any foundation in a couple months or less!!!

Recommendation:
try to exfoliate with a peel or really good/fine scrub before use, maybe a day before, it will get in deeper. dont use too much, it could irritate.

THANK THE GODS FOR THIS MIRACLE PRODUCT!

p.s. please remember to use sunscreen or makeup that has it!!!
otherwise your results will be ruined!

UPDATE: 10/05 I still stand by this product :)

on 3/30/2004 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this for about 6 weeks and have had great results on a few of my sun spots! This is pretty cheap too, although I had to order it online and therefore had to pay shipping. The packaging is perfect for dispensing the right amount, and protecting the formula from air and light so the ingredients don't lose their effectiveness. I would highly recommend this!