Black Opal essential fade complex

No Image

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

I had quite good results with this product. I have very pale skin and lots of red acne marks. I bought this online- it was pretty cheap and faded my marks after a few weeks. I didn't have the quick results that other reviewers have had but i found it effective. It works best on fresh marks rather than old ones. I didn't irritate my skin at all-i can use it more than once a day with no redness or sensitivity and my skin is normally pretty sensitive. So, overall a great product.

on 9/2/2004 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is just great. I have medium brown skin and some acne scars spots. I saw the difference after day 1. I use it with the spf 15 fade lotion during day and the complex at night. I also pore my skin with the fade cleanser(also from black opal). This is a great value for money and works better than many other expensive alternatives. I have very sensitive acne prone skin and this works great for me

Well, this is my first review and the first product I LOVE!! I am 34, have sun spots and the definite beginning of crows feet. First of all, I am very impatient and this took only two weeks. The major sun spot on my cheek is gone; I MEAN COMPLETELY GONE!! This is inexpensive and works better than any product I've tried. I used StriVectin for six weeks and if you want zits, then try it. I am going to stock up on this Black Opal and get rid of all my other little sun spots now, including on my chest. Thanks for the reviews. I would have never found this without MUA!!

on 9/28/2003 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing!I should mention that I'm white,and extremely fair .I bought this because I have very oily skin and needed to lighten up red spots from past breakouts,and other lighteners were too creamy.I tried it on my chest at first because I had alot of red spots there and couldn't anything with a scoop neck.Two weeks later they were gone,and now I use it on my face as well.This is a staple for me and I'll absolutely be repurchasing it!