Black Opal essential fade complex

No Image

on 2/5/2006 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

In response to the negative reviews:

I think only PALE people are experiecing the negative side effects of this product (i.e. - the staining of the skin making marks appear darker)...and that is because it is made for ETHNIC skin, specifically those who are a part of the African Diaspora...that can be Latino, West Indian, African American, African, Mixed, South East Asian, etc...

FYI: There IS a difference in our skin (darker minority skin) from that of Caucasian skin...that is a FACT! PLEASE READ THE LABEL! If you are not somewhere in this category, and do not have SOME type of color to your skin (i.e. you are NOT Italian, Greek, etc.) - this product is likely NOT for you... But there a LOT of products that ARE for you that would not work for us...and they will work well!

Smooches!

on 10/24/2005 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I too was skeptical at first because I was putting too much at once but I started putting thin layers and BOY am I grateful. My skin is so so so clear! I may be able to skip foundation/concealer/cover up if I continue to use this. Must remember to use sunscreen with this ladies or else they spots will come back!

I love this although I think it's starting to make me break out in little pimples. Perhaps it's because it's not fresh anymore and perhaps that's making me breakout. Will repurchase again once mta drama is over in nyc. continued >>