Black Opal essential fade complex

4.5

on 5/26/2006 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This stuff works! I bought this about 10 days ago and I swear it has lightned my dark spots considerably. The discolorations is not all gone, but this product has given me hope. Make sure you use SPF!!! Girls with dark skin this may be the answer for less than $10 bucks! ((((UPDATE))))) I just discovered that this isn't working as fast as it did before when I first bought it because I was using Black Opal with Origins Grin From Year to Year and Origins Modern Friction. This is still worth trying since it is so cheap.

on 2/5/2006 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

In response to the negative reviews:

I think only PALE people are experiecing the negative side effects of this product (i.e. - the staining of the skin making marks appear darker)...and that is because it is made for ETHNIC skin, specifically those who are a part of the African Diaspora...that can be Latino, West Indian, African American, African, Mixed, South East Asian, etc...

FYI: There IS a difference in our skin (darker minority skin) from that of Caucasian skin...that is a FACT! PLEASE READ THE LABEL! If you are not somewhere in this category, and do not have SOME type of color to your skin (i.e. you are NOT Italian, Greek, etc.) - this product is likely NOT for you... But there a LOT of products that ARE for you that would not work for us...and they will work well!

Smooches!