Black Opal essential fade complex

No Image

on 7/22/2008 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

what a piece of crap! and what a waste of money. i couldnt find it at any drugstores around and ordered it online and waited for nearly 2 weeks for it to arrive! and one night of application and i'm left with redder stains on areas i had applied it to. i'm tanned, and this was still too strong for me i guess. i'm sooo aggravated, i don't know how to reverse its effects now. i look like a red piece of meat. SUCKER

on 7/21/2008 12:47:00 AM

I'm not that light and this product stained my skin.

on 4/21/2008 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Absolute rubbish!

This stuff has done nothing besides stain my skin and I only used it once. Never again! Now I need to figure out how to fade the stains!!!

Not all women of colour have dark skin

on 1/12/2006 10:21:00 AM

WARNING!!!!! I just woke up after having this stuff on at night, and every spot I applied to my face is now a dark reddish/brown. The stuff stained my skin. Now I have my work cut out for me with concealer. I'm so disappointed :( Like one previous reviewer, now my spots are worse than before. AUGH.

[UPDATE: Palmer's Eventone Fade Cream beats the crap out of this stuff! LOVE IT.] continued >>

on 5/31/2005 5:37:00 PM

HORRIBLE!! Do not use this if you have fair skin!!! I have sensitive, fair skin and I used this one time and it caused VERY noticeable dark spots on my face. It has been over a week and they are barely starting to fade.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have tried this product for 3weeks and still no luck, absolutely no improvement. i must say i am very disappointment because i followed the instructions all the way through. I live in the UK and finding this product was not easy, had to purchase from ebay. *sigh* got my hopes up!!

The only result I got from this was uncomfortable, peeling skin. The dark spots from birth control pills remained under the ugly, tortured patches on my face. And yes I followed the directions to the letter. Only good thing I can say is that this is cheap.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I dont know what is wrong with me but this really doesnt do anything for my skin. Oh well I will just give it away.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I've been using this product for 1 week. However, I do not see the DRAMATIC results that others raved about. I plan on using this product for another 5 weeks, hopefully by then I'll see some lightening in my acne scars.

on 7/30/2004 7:41:00 PM

*sigh* got my hopes up again.. didn't do much for me.