Black Opal essential fade complex

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 19-24
No Image

1 review

on 11/30/2005 1:14:00 AM

This actually does work, albeit slowly and gradually. Skin is recovering from a month or so of horrible breakouts and while I'm generally clear now, I've got quite a few little discolorations here and there. I've been using the Essential Fade Complex on them pretty much every night (though sometimes I forget) for the past few weeks and have seen several marks nearly disappear and some lightening of the darker marks. Fab results for the cheapo price! Be sure to use this with a good sunscreen (Shiseido 55 for me) and exfoliating routine. Comes in a grey, needle-nosed squeeze tube which I've heard is better at preserving the potency of the active ingredient (2% hydroquinone--strongest you can get over-the-counter) than something in a jar. Also, this tends to work better for me when it's "fresh". There's a very good amount for what you pay. Only drawback is that it can be a little difficult to locate. I've seen this at CVS and Rite Aid, usually on a bottom shelf either near the "ethnic" section or with the other lighteners (Porcelana, etc.) Would repurchase.