4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

Love the shade, the smell could be better.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Medium

6 years ago

Finally, a nude gloss that doesn't make me look washed out! This gloss is a pinky nude rather than beige nude. It has no shimmer and semi-opaque coverage that makes me look polished and "done". Plus it's thick, with just the right amount of tackiness to stay on a long time and not need constant reapplication. Those who hate sticky lip gloss may find it a little too sticky, but I can't stand thin, oily or runny kinds that slide off my lips and disappear quickly.

About reviewer (182 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

I love the color of this gloss but the consistency leaves a bit to be desired. It is thick and kinda sticky. But, just do not use too much and you will be okay. I don't think it was made to be applied thickly. Just a dab will do. It is truly, nude, truly a gloss - can go day or night. Maybe the only gloss I really need!

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age

SkinOily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

EyesBlack

9 years ago

I am not a true fan of lip gloss, but BB's nude gloss is the only one I've bought over and over. I even have backups in my makeup case! The color on me is a gorgeous medium mauvey-brown with zero shimmer but alot of shine. It actually looks like my lips but more polished and classy. Yes, this gloss is very sticky, but that's why this gloss stays put for so long. It lasts forever on my lips and I love that I don't have to reapply over and over. I agree with some of the other reviewers that the brush kind of blows, but I find that I'm able to get most of the gloss out of the tube with it and that's a total plus. As usual, BB's products are very pricey but this is such an amazing and versatile gloss I find myself wearing this every single day and night. And I get so many compliments on this color...everyone always asks me what lip gloss I'm wearing! BB's nude lip gloss is a total winner!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

10 years ago

I wore Bobbi Brown products for quite a while, but the lip gloss was the first thing I dropped. Loved the color, hated the smell and texture. Lots of reviews say that the smell and the stickiness is what they like about this product, so I guess it's pretty subjective.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

Nude is a fantastic colour, as is Rose Sugar in the same range (I am light blonde with green-blue eyes, fair skin and a few freckles). The consistency of the lipgloss one of the best I have ever tried (and oh boy believe me - I have tried a lot of lipglosses of all price categories). The only reason why this does not get a rating of five is the brush problem. I much prefer a brush over a doe foot applicator, but for some reason they don't seem to manage to get the brush right, so it doesn't splay. I am being supercareful to prevent this, but other glosses don't seem to have this problem. Please sort the brush out BB!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

10 years ago

I rarely remember to re-apply during the day, and I'm always amazed at it's lasting power. It feels fine to me, and I don't notice it being overly sticky. The colour enhances my natural lip colour, and I also use on top of l/s. As others have stated the brush is awful, and really lets down the product, and I actually prefer brush applicators with lipglosses. As I have a few other BB glosses, I now keep the used ones so I can sway brushes, if they start to splay out. Shouldn't have to do this for a premimum product! So not my HG lipgloss, but fix the brush and it could be.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

10 years ago

Best lipgloss ever. I cannot find a better lip gloss. It is smooth, but not too thick nor sticky, and lasts a long time! I love the little brush and the smell. I need to go get more colors! :)

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

11 years ago

I've been wearing BB lipgloss for 10 years now and it's my favorite in terms of lasting power and stickiness. So, those qualities aside, my comments here are on this color. I LOVE IT. A perfect nude with some shimmer. Just splendid. Try this color - I'm so so so happy with it

About reviewer (326 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

11 years ago

Oooh, pretty. I was getting a makeover at BB and asked the SA for a gloss to match my blush (BB Bahama Brown) and she said this would look perfect against my fair skin. It did. It's such a pretty natural and glowy color. It's classy and goes with everything. It has just enough sheerness and opaqueness. It is a glitter formula, but I do not feel any grainyness. Actually, the glitter in it brightens up my smile a bit. It's sticky and lasts for hours. The only problem is the stupid brush, Bobbi if you're reading this, pleeeassseee change it. :) **EDIT** - This would fit cool toned girls better than warm toned. I'm cool toned, so it works on me. It might be a little too blue for warmies. :)

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age19-24