CLARINS Huile *Relax*Body Treatment Oil

CLARINS Huile *Relax*Body Treatment Oil

4.4

Firstly, yes this oil is very expensive at around £30 for 100ml, but the quality is fantastic!
As a beauty/massage therapist, the first thing I thought when putting this oil on was 'massage'!
The scent is powerful yet relaxing.
Putting the oil on to dry skin feels amazing. I can imagine a massage with this oil feels twice as amazing! Obviously it's never the same massaging yourself but I applied to oil to one thigh in massage motions and left the other and the thigh I worked on felt a lot more relaxed!
The bottle itself is glass with a plastic lid. Of course it's Clarins so will always look great in a bathroom etc!
Personally £30 on a body oil for me is very steep, however this would last quite a while, a little goes quite a way when applied to the hands, rubbed together and warmed up. And personally I could really tell the difference and felt the luxury!

Would recommend as a splurge and treat purchase!

on 4/26/2010 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

it smells good when i tried at the counter, after i open and use it, i find that the smell is not as strong nor it stays very well unlike the other ones of the family ( tonic oil and anti eau oil). not sure if i just got a bad bottle.. doesnt do anything, not soothing my muscles nor relaxing anything.

on 4/21/2009 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this. I also have used Fresh and I like this better. It absorbs better and makes my skin softer. The scents are equivalent. I can put this on in the morning and not have to worry about oil on my clothes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I'm in love with this oil! It is a great massage oil. I also use it on my tired feet or sore muscles. It has such a relaxing smell. It's about $50 a bottle, but it will last forever!

on 12/1/2006 5:04:00 PM

This is a great massage oil and the aroma is just divine. I had an hours body treatment at my local Clarins Studio with this oil yesterday and I really did feel this oil working on a sensory and physical level. The intensity of the aromatherapy oils are pitched just right - not too overpowering. I was so impressed I bought a bottle!

Gorgeous fragrant oil with the right texture for massage.

on 11/3/2004 9:00:00 PM

Mmmmmh, the thought of this already makes me feel relax. I love this after a though day in the office. It is a real treat! This is already the third bottle I bought... no words can help, just try it, relax and love it.

This is a fast absorbing oil loaded with essential oils. It really helps relax those sore and tense muscles and free the mind from stress. I would recommend this to college students and working people. It retails for $51.00 CAD in department stores in Canada. One bottle should last you at least half a year. Very little is needed for each application.