Wet 'n' Wild Precious Metals In Pink Sheen

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/13/2007 9:37:00 PM

this is a decent polish and color. not my favorite, but i prefer dark, vampy shades. however, this polish is perfect for those times when you need to remove your old, chipped nailpolish and don't have time to do a new mani. one coat of this and i'm good to go.

on 3/27/2004 4:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was skeptical when I bought this because it's so cheap and I've always believed "you get what you pay for". However, in saying that, I have to say that I'm impressed with this polish. I read other MA'ers reviews of W&W polish and thought, oh what the hell...it was like $2. The Pink Sheen is absolutely beautiful -- a pink, frosty, glowy look. I used a base coat and top coat of Loreal's Grow Stronger (my HG nail treatment). It's been 2 days and I don't even have a chip yet. Got me sold. I can't wait to try out some other colors.

This is the most stunning shimmery light pink metalic color. And it comes in a big bottle so it lasts long and doesn't dry up like any other drugstore nailpolishes it's also dirty cheap 2 bucks and It's one of my favorite products. The quality reminds me of the quality in estee lauder nail polishes which is great quality I dont' understand why its so great and cheap?

Popular Polishes