Clarins Le Rouge Pearl Shimmer (all shades)

Clarins Le Rouge Pearl Shimmer (all shades)

on 2/26/2008 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like 105 Emotion. It's like baby pink on me and looks natural not over done.

I'd buy it again if I find it.

on 2/17/2004 1:33:00 AM

Clarins' Sheer in Fusion is a soft golden brown/orange shade. It's not particularly well suited to my skin tone (translucent white lol) - but even still, the delicate iridescent quality lends some top-class effects. It makes lips appear fuller and more inviting - and yet manages to look subdued and sophisticated. Staying power is unremarkable but the excellent moisturising properties make re-application worth your while. Potentially soft and pretty on younger women and unmissable for those in their late 20s/30s. Enjoy.

on 1/23/2004 4:06:00 PM

Emotion 115. I bought this purely because the Clarins model was wearing it in a magazine ad and on the gloss.com website. It is absolutely beautiful! It doesn't scream "PINK!" -- rather it is a soft watermelon shade with a lovely shimmer to it. I am using it together with the Clarins Heather Pink liner. I have light/medium skin right now and I believe this will take me right through summer and a tan.

on 1/1/2004 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Nice, moisturizing, high-quality lipsticks with just the right amount of iridescence. I love the packaging too! So elegant.