Pantene Scrunching Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Pantene Scrunching Gel

4.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite curl-shaping product I've used thus far. I've gone through creames, mousses, sprays, gels... you name it. This one beats them all. It doesn't leave your hair hard or crunchy, it gives the right amount of curl, and my hair still looks and feels pretty soft by the end of the day. Not to mention it stays curly too! If you want a curling product that you can just scrunch into your hair while it's wet, something that you can put in when you're in a rush, this is the best for you.

on 1/19/2009 7:21:00 PM

I have purchased this gel again and again. It gives me consistantly decent hair days for my thick, dry curly/wavy hair. Although I continue on the search for the 'perfect' product, I always come back this one. I have used it on its own, as well as in conjunction with other products. I hope they never discontinue this one.

on 11/29/2003 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I like this product. I have wavy hair that tends to fall flat on top and have undefined waves underneath. I use this when I don't want to straighten it. I have oily scalp and dry ends, my hair was not greasy. I let it airdry mostly with a few blasts from the blowdryer. My only complaint: I think if I overscrunch my hair looks a bit poodle like. Other than that, good product and CHEAP!

Popular Styling Products