Pantene Scrunching Gel

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/7/2010 2:31:00 AM

I have used this in both the scrunching gel & spray gel. Both are great at taming my wavy/curly hair. The spray seems to have a slightly stronger hold and can go a bit crunchy if over-used.

on 5/4/2005 12:23:00 PM

I took a chance on this, thinking OK, am tired of spending $$ on expensive products for my curly/wavy hair. I was so pleased with the results!!! This provided curl definition, soft, no crunch (big plus) and you can't beat the price.

on 7/6/2004 10:52:00 AM

I've used this gel for years and still love it. I use it while my hair is still wet, scrunch with a towel, and let it air dry. It gives pretty good definition, definitely doesn't weigh my hair down, and gives it body without being frizzy. A little more curl separation would be great, but it's still ok. Doesn't leave hair sticky or crunchy. Curls look natural. I would highly recommend this for those with fine hair.

Personally, I think this stuff is great. my wavy hair gets super curly when i combine this gel with Pantene Flexible Hold hairspray. (i've been wanting to get the Curl Lock hairspray, but haven't seen it anywhere in stores). anyways, this is a great product. easy to use, and comes in two forms. the spray gel is great for spots you might miss when you simply use your hands. the squeeze bottle is easy to use and handle. i love the smell, and it's definitly worth the money.