PANTENE Scrunching Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
PANTENE Scrunching Gel

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite curl-shaping product I've used thus far. I've gone through creames, mousses, sprays, gels... you name it. This one beats them all. It doesn't leave your hair hard or crunchy, it gives the right amount of curl, and my hair still looks and feels pretty soft by the end of the day. Not to mention it stays curly too! If you want a curling product that you can just scrunch into your hair while it's wet, something that you can put in when you're in a rush, this is the best for you.

I really wanted to like this product...Unfortunately, I was not satisfied and I returned it. What I liked about this gel was the fresh scent, it did not flake or cause buildup/residue, it is non-sticky, controled frizz, and worked better on my hair than Tresseme's Bouncy Curls gel. What I didn't like about this gel was that it made my hair somewhat dried out, even when i mixed it with a bit of serum.Overall, I will not be repurchasing this gel, but in fairness, it is MUCH better than the other gels/styling products from Pantene. This is a decent d/s gel, just not for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is the gel I use everyday. I stopped trying other products because this one is perfect for me. I've been using it for about 2 years and I have no plans to stop. I have neck length curly hair and after a dollup of scrunching this into my hair I let it air dry, a little hair spray and I'm done. No further styling required. It makes my hair bouncy and shiny, doesn't make those white flakes after it dries, my hair is still soft and touchable, not crunchy, my curls stay in place all day, no drooping or frizzing. It's a simple product that works really well for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The product I used is "Curl Defining Scrunching Gel, Extra Hold".

This is an OK gel but not amazing. It leaves a bit of a crunchy and stiff feel on my hair, but it does not flake. It can add some curl if you scrunch it through, but not amazing. I've used better curl enhancers.

At about $7.99 here in Canada, I will not likely repurchase. continued >>