PANTENE Scrunching Gel

Filtered by skin type : Normal
PANTENE Scrunching Gel

1 review

I am in love with this product. I have been using it for a couple months now. I have curly medium length hair and i have never found a product thats works this well on my hair! Im not much of a fan of Gel's but this is the only exception. Usually gel's leave my hair with a crunchy feeling that sometimes flakes. But what's different about this gel is that when you put it on and it completely dry's it starts of crunchy. But this grotesque feeling doesn't last long. Once your hair is completely dry and you start to feel the crunch, all you have to do is scrunch the crunch out. And after this is done it leaves your hair so soft to the touch, with an extremely natural feel. Another great thing is most gel's you have to watch to make sure your not putting too much in your hair so that it weighs down, with this product you can never have too much and the end results wont change. Usually I use more when i want my hair looking extra curly.

The only Con to this product is that the container it comes in doesn't last me very long, but other than that I love it.

Pro's: extremely cheap( 3-4$ )
leaves your hair so light and natural

Popular Styling Products